3.8.1 Patch Notes

"
Miasmia wrote:
"
Vali_ wrote:
Shame T16 blights in the maps just drop junk, who wants an act 1 essence drop from blight in T16, who wants endless clear oils without the ability to even ever use them all? kinda pointless tbh, least blighted maps got fixed i guess..

You do know that you can vendor 3 oils of one tier and get 1 oil of the next tier, right?....???

You do know that you need over 100k over the tier 1 oils that represent most of the oil drops in T16 to get a tier 12 oil, right?....????
"
Seafodder wrote:
Any plans to fix the "Failed to join instance due to disconnected from server" bug? This has been going on for years now...

Get an ssd.
No rest for the wicked.
"Fixed a bug introduced in 3.8.0 where Volatile Dead's targeting was very indecisive."

THANK. YOU. T_T
"
Daiena wrote:
"
Seafodder wrote:
Any plans to fix the "Failed to join instance due to disconnected from server" bug? This has been going on for years now...

Get an ssd.

I've got PoE on an SSD and it still does that sometimes. I lost a divine orb in the mines the other day because as soon as I opened the chest of currency and the game dumped loot all over the screen it booted me to login screen. Last thing I saw before it dipped out was a divine orb popping up on the filter.

And of course the mines had reset when I logged back in.
No Vorici in research fix or am I blind? I literally can't run research since vorici is always there PepeHands
Portal still spawn too close to the ichor pumb.
Increase drop rate of blight maps, oils and currencies. Or you can release an Ultimate Boss that can't be damage by player in the last minute for more challenge and reward.
Last edited by manasuke on Sep 18, 2019, 11:25:31 PM
"
Fixed a bug where Blight monsters spawned by a Minion Portal did not ignore minions spawned a Summoning Tower

What?
So no improved drop rates on Blight maps. Im done with this league.

EDIT : And undo the betrayal nerf. Since that hot fix that broke the blight maps, I only get 1 master in each encounter, where I used to get up to 3.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
Last edited by Marinxar on Sep 19, 2019, 1:20:11 AM
have you done anything to the audio of the game since the 3.8.1 patch ?

All the masters voice lines sound like they are talking in to a tin can.

It is not my computer, I have played some real deep audio tracks that sound 100%, and the in game music sounds okay, but Sound effects and dialog sounds SHIT.
No fix of unkillable rhoa?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info