3.8.1 Patch Notes

Noooo give us back BEYOND ... PepeHands ... DOOD MY BEYOND KAPOW

EDIT: Also... Waduheck ... No more Presents? :(
Last edited by CueNoLife on Sep 18, 2019, 8:31:38 PM
"
Cant believe how many complainers there are about the most fun league mechanic up to this date. 90% of league mechanics previously have just been stop for 5-15 seconds, kill something, and move on, but this one actually adds a breath of fresh air, and surprisingly TD works in PoE quite well. By all means, skip Cassia and keep on brainlessly drilling through maps, I'll keep having some actual fun with this league.

which league mechanic? the 60sec mini game you do in regular maps...?

the actual league mechanic aka blight maps is basically not there. drop rate insanely low and basically not playable unless you got a super high end machine on your table.
"
bvanharjr wrote:
"
Tsaar wrote:
WHere the hell did the "improve sound effect of shatter" go????

that was never in the 3.8.1 fix list.

"It's also worth mentioning that the new Ice Shatter sound has received some changes, and we're planning to include them in 3.8.1 as well. While we're not going to restore the old sound (as it had some significant technical issues), the new one has been significantly improved from the version that shipped in 3.8.0."

Straight from their post a few days ago.

"
Genocider wrote:
Cant believe how many complainers there are about the most fun league mechanic up to this date. 90% of league mechanics previously have just been stop for 5-15 seconds, kill something, and move on, but this one actually adds a breath of fresh air, and surprisingly TD works in PoE quite well. By all means, skip Cassia and keep on brainlessly drilling through maps, I'll keep having some actual fun with this league.

Just compare blight to legion. No incubators, most chests are trash rares or something similar, monsters are mostly normal and cassia drops normal items on finish. Compare to legion there are high loot magic and rare monsters. Also bosses on encouters are bugged for me, when boss passes towers you need to have sick dps to kill him and if not he just slam pump with one hit and you can do nothin. Yes its time counter BUT example in legion you kill monsters faster than standing whole blight encounter twice that time. You can also have fun and go play tower defense on your phone. Poe never will be an other game than hack'n'slash, inputing strange sh*t just get everyting worse and worse like on synthesis. Poe need redesign pvp to maintain players, cause kiling monsters entire life isnt fun....
Last edited by greezly2 on Sep 18, 2019, 8:36:49 PM
Thank you for

"
Kieren_GGG wrote:

Fixed a bug where Blight Portals could spawn too close to the Ichor Pump.

Now I am looking forward to getting a blighted map again.

and
"
Kieren_GGG wrote:
Fixed a bug where transforming an Amulet into a Talisman removed its Anointed Notable passive.

I would have been tilted if it was me t_t
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Sep 18, 2019, 8:37:19 PM
Portals too close to pump = not fixed
Prophecies in blight maps = not fixed
Immortal Rhoas in Blight maps = not fixed

GG GGG
"
Deejudanne wrote:
remove minion SPELL tag when? they do not get any utility of your spell damage but they do have the SPELL tag, feels lazy when every other gem in this game is so darn specific

Guess you missed where any +X to Spell Gem level affects them? (for just one example).

Don't get me wrong I'd love to see bonuses to our spell power affect minions as well but that'd just be way over the top of what has already been an over the top buff to necro's... so YEAH DO THAT GGG!
Ah was excited until it said for "Blighted Maps" thought we were getting better rewards all around ;/
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Too little too late. Hope next league is better.
When are you guys going to fix Tremor Rod breaking detonation sequence for mines? Not only that, but if you overthrow your mine limit, you produce dud mines with every amount over, once for when the mine re-arms for Tremor Rod proc and again for having thrown more than your active mine limit.
Last edited by Cornholius79 on Sep 18, 2019, 9:24:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info