3.8.1 Patch Notes

Essence Glutton improvements AND improved VD targeting??? Whooooooooo
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
where is the shatter sound chages...... was in your patch 3.8.1 plan

more delve slots in delve tab!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Any plans to fix the "Failed to join instance due to disconnected from server" bug? This has been going on for years now...
"
Jagaimo wrote:
I have to say I'm kind of disappointed that there is still no way to scale normal blights with character power. Anything like a speed up button would have made the league mechanic a lot more enjoyable and more rewarding once you have a strong character. This way I just stand around for a minute while holding rightclick and collect some clear oils. :-/

You could try playing some Mobile Games.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
"
Jagaimo wrote:
I have to say I'm kind of disappointed that there is still no way to scale normal blights with character power. Anything like a speed up button would have made the league mechanic a lot more enjoyable and more rewarding once you have a strong character. This way I just stand around for a minute while holding rightclick and collect some clear oils. :-/

The Gem labyrinth method would be really nice

enemies spawn in waves but you can click as many waves to spawn as you want

want to spawn 50 waves at once? go for it!
please fix deathmark support not working on Dancing Duo making the skill icon dissapear from the skill bar
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
oh my, and nothing fixed about the fire guys shooting their machine gun ability at you from screens away regardless of whether you are standing on a blight lane or not....

and still nothing about pump portals spawning inches from pump and instant killing it

pretty dissapointing

Read closer. It's in the patch notes.

"
Fixed a bug where Blight Portals could spawn too close to the Ichor Pump.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Looks good. Keep up the good works.
WHere the hell did the "improve sound effect of shatter" go????

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info