3.8.1 Patch Notes

"
What about beyond portals spawning on top of the pump and destroying it instantly?
You reduced the beyond spawn but it is still there =/ why TF beyond mobs even do damage to it in the first place?

read they say they fixed the too close portal to pump bug
Increasing the loot dropped from blighted maps is nice.

Not increasing the loot drops from blight ENCOUNTERS sucks.

Or at least increase the drop chance for a blighted map.

I've run 500+ blighted encounters in maps so far, and I have 8 blighted maps.
So no lag spike fixes? :(
Awakened Combustion Support when?
not getting end charges from Leap Slam the majority of time when also linked with Fortify gem. What's up with that?! o.0
"

They fixed Blight portals yes,but am talking about Beyond portals(map mod)
"
SpectraI wrote:
"

They fixed Blight portals yes,but am talking about Beyond portals(map mod)

my bad never met that situation.
Not increasing the loot drops from blight encounters? well, maybe it is time to quit the league ....
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
"
Vali_ wrote:
Shame T16 blights in the maps just drop junk, who wants an act 1 essence drop from blight in T16, who wants endless clear oils without the ability to even ever use them all? kinda pointless tbh, least blighted maps got fixed i guess..

+1
"
Vali_ wrote:
who wants endless clear oils without the ability to even ever use them all?

Oils vendor 3 to 1 to upgrade like essences.
"
eterms wrote:
"
Vali_ wrote:
who wants endless clear oils without the ability to even ever use them all?

Oils vendor 3 to 1 to upgrade like essences.

And what is the point of that? Blighted maps rarely drop, I play SSF so what am i going to do with all these oils? Annoint my rings for fun? Annoint my amulet for fun? what if i was in a trade league? Just upgrade and sell them for currency? That still seems pointless they just drop so frequently and in large amounts when you run T16 maps for 17 hours you'll understand.

By no means do i believe this league to be bad, it simply just the concept is amazing, the implementation has been pretty low in terms of GGG's standards, However smoothest league release yet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info