|3.8.1 Patch Notes:
- Increased the amount of reward chests from each lane in Blighted Maps.
- The rewards from Blighted Maps can now include Oils.
- Reduced the amount of monsters that spawn during Blighted Maps. The intention is to reduce the impact on performance while still retaining difficulty.
- Reduced the chance that Blighted Monsters will create Beyond Portals on death in Blighted Maps.
- Blighted monsters can no longer have the Cannot Die, Shroud Walker, Soul Conduit, Fractured or Group Frenzy on Death modifiers.
- Blighted monsters that cast Proximity Shield can no longer cast the skill if they are already inside of a Proximity Shield. Blighted monsters that have active Proximity Shields will now disable them if they become affected by another shield. This should result in far less overlap.
- Reduced the Life of Minions spawned by Summoning Towers. Increased the amount of delay before new minions are summoned after an existing set of minions has died.
- Increased the life of Minions spawned by Sentinel Towers but added a short delay before they are summoned again after dying.
- Substantially increased the damage of minions summoned by a Scout Tower.
- Added telegraphing effects to Knucklegnaw's Slam skill.
- The split-versions of Sporeplume now deal less damage, take more damage, and have a shorter attack range.
- Prophecies can no longer trigger when entering Blighted Maps.
- You can no longer use a Blighted Map as part of an Atlas Mission, as they do not work. They did not previously consume Atlas Missions because of this.
- Hovering over a tower-building UI element now indicates that it is less effective against Blighted enemies of the same type (as shown on the Blight Portal UI)."
- Updated the names of some ring enchantments so that their name matches their effect. This doesn't affect the functionality of existing items at all.
- The Ball Lightning skill used by Ephrexis, Blight Strider now releases additional smaller Ball Lightning projectiles as it travels.
- Ystral, Winter Stalker now uses a more dangerous version of his Sunder skill.
- Fixed a bug where Blight Portals could spawn too close to the Ichor Pump.
- Fixed a bug where Rattleback, Hollow Matriarch could become immune to damage if it died while Petrified.
- Fixed a bug which prevented Banisher of the Cleansed from spawning.
- Fixed a bug where Blight Towers and Minions summoned by Blight Towers were benefiting from Map Modifiers.
- Fixed a bug where an open tower building UI element would close if you had gained enough resources to upgrade a different tower.
- Fixed a bug where Blight monsters spawned by a Minion Portal did not ignore minions spawned a Summoning Tower.
- Fixed a bug where Blighted Frozen Titans were not removed when failing a Blight Encounter.
- Fixed a bug where, in Blighted Maps, Cassia did not warn you that monsters were close to the pump.
- Fixed a bug where Blighted Maps would begin spawning monsters immediately after you had built your first tower if you had not yet completed the "Strange Growths" Blight quest.
- Fixed a bug where the "Start Blight Encounter" button lingered for a short duration after being clicked.
- Fixed a bug where transforming an Amulet into a Talisman removed its Anointed Notable passive.
- Fixed a bug where casting Vaal Breach counted as opening a Breach for the sake of the "Open Breaches" challenge.
- Updated the Atlas Missions information panel to correctly refer to the fact that five Atlas Missions will accumulate daily, rather than two at random.
- Updated the description text underneath Vagan, Victory's Herald on the Betrayal Board to match his new rewards.
- Smoke Mine can no longer be re-armed.
- Smoke Mine now has a 0.15 second delay before it can be thrown again to prevent accidentally throwing multiple in a row when you have very high mine throwing speed.
- Burning Damage Support and Elemental Focus Support can now support Summon Skitterbots while it is also supported by Infernal Legion.
- Improved performance when large amounts of corpses are nearby when using the Essence Glutton ascendancy passive.
- Improved the performance of spell projectiles cast by Skeleton Mages.
- Fixed a bug where some Atlas Missions were sometimes generated based on the percentage of monsters slain in a map, rather than when the map boss was slain. Daily missions are not affected by this fix.
- Fixed a bug where Jun's missions granted less Favour than intended.
- Fixed a rare bug where The Elder was sometimes able to move despite being chained up during his Unstable phase.
- Fixed a bug where, when you had a Safehouse and Mastermind encounter ready to run, if you ran the Mastermind encounter first, your Safehouse area level would be reset. Safehouse area level is now maintained when your Betrayal board is reset.
- Fixed a bug where the Cursed Concoction passive skill would cause Blasphemied Curses to be removed from yourself after using a Mana Flask.
- Fixed a bug where monsters would try to attack your Mines or Traps, even though they were not able to hit them.
- Fixed a bug where Mine Auras, Plaguebearer, Infernal Legion and the Corpse Pact "Chilled and Shocked" Auras were unable to damage Totems.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.8.0 where the Primordial Might unique jewel did not make Golems Aggressive.
- Fixed a bug where the "+X to Level of all Minion Skill Gems" modifier did not apply to Minion Attack skills.
- Fixed a bug where projectiles that killed or destroyed a target would continue travelling (without having any behaviour modifiers that would allow them to do so).
- Fixed a bug that allowed crafting the "Minions have x% increased Movement Speed" modifier onto an item that already had a non-crafted version of that modifier.
- Fixed a bug where Banner Skills were not granting their associated buffs when placed.
- Fixed a bug where ground effects and some Auras were not being applied immediately, but after a short delay.
- Fixed a bug where, when a Minion was both Aggressive and Defensive, it was Defensive. The correct behaviour should be that the minion has default behaviour.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.8.0 where Volatile Dead's targeting was very indecisive.
- Fixed a bug where Cobra Lash could be supported by Mirage Archer Support. This change does not affect functionality as this interaction did not actually work.
- Fixed a bug where the "Steelskin Buff can take x% increased amount of Damage" enchantment modifier also applied to Bone Armour.
- Fixed a bug where Blink and Mirror Arrow clones could only hit a single enemy per attack, even when firing multiple projectiles.
- Fixed a bug where Double Strike supported by Melee Splash did not play visual effects on hit.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.8.0 where some monsters that used Suicide skills did not play an effect.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.8.0 where the "Your Chaos Damage has 60% chance to Poison Enemies" modifier on The Consuming Dark unique Fiend Dagger did not work.
- Fixed a rare bug where Legion Generals could sometimes be invisible.
- Fixed a bug where Piety could create Burning or Chilling Portals in unwalkable locations.
- Fixed a bug where The Cursed King in the Dark Forest Map could sometimes cast his Wolf Transform skill immediately after finishing his Wolf Barrage skill.
- Fixed a bug where Plague Bearer's visual effect covered up the effects of Ringmaster Aura Effect.
- Fixed a bug where Celestial Raised Zombies did not submerge after dying.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using Wave of Conviction supported by Unleash Support.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur with the "Exception Present" error message.
- Fixed a buffer overflow disconnect that could occur at deep Delve depths.
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Sep 18, 2019, 6:30:56 PM
Last bumped on Sep 23, 2019, 7:18:21 AM
on Sep 18, 2019, 5:01:16 PM
Grinding Gear Games