3.8.1 Patch Notes

"
Mindsmog wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
oh my, and nothing fixed about the fire guys shooting their machine gun ability at you from screens away regardless of whether you are standing on a blight lane or not....

and still nothing about pump portals spawning inches from pump and instant killing it

pretty dissapointing

Fixed a bug where Blight Portals could spawn too close to the Ichor Pump.

guess you missed this?

Fixed a bug where Blight Portals could spawn too close to the Ichor Pump.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
edit: retracted
IGN: GoldenPepe
Last edited by Genocider on Sep 20, 2019, 11:33:08 AM
So on top of performance issues, still spawning to close to pump, you still have prophecies triggering.

So that's 3 things that are still not fixed with blighted maps.
Last edited by nefarious on Sep 18, 2019, 7:58:12 PM
My game crashes everytime I use leap slam with "Harlequin Leap Slam Effect". I have tested this many times. its only when I use this skill skin. please look into this. Thank you very much.
"
Deejudanne wrote:
remove minion SPELL tag when? they do not get any utility of your spell damage but they do have the SPELL tag, feels lazy when every other gem in this game is so darn specific

Technically it counts as a spell to summon the minion as you are constructing the minion using magic. Secondly that would be broken as then minions would be able to benefit from Cast on gems, which means that you can do all sorts of crazy shit like with zombies and the Aukuna's will unique, you can use cast on melee kill, detonate dead for an infinite summoning and blowing up chain making minions a lot more powerful or the fact that you can just use any and all spells while having hard hitting minions is kind of stupid in general. The spell tag is there so that they not only cant benefit from the cast while gems but also so that they don't break the game with an infinite spell-cast loop.
"
devon752 wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
oh my, and nothing fixed about the fire guys shooting their machine gun ability at you from screens away regardless of whether you are standing on a blight lane or not....

and still nothing about pump portals spawning inches from pump and instant killing it

pretty dissapointing

Yuu are spawning the fireball guys btw.
It happens when you place a fire tower on a fire portal, dummy.

Huh. I didn't know that. Guess that's why I've only seen these guys once (accidentally built a fire tower on the wrong lane I guess)
Combat is simple.
Keep your blood in.
Take theirs out.
"
Tsaar wrote:
WHere the hell did the "improve sound effect of shatter" go????

that was never in the 3.8.1 fix list.
Vorici in Research STILL Crashing.

No Shaders.
what an amateur way to fix this league LOL
Wonderful!
Vorici now gives me map instead of present.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info