3.8.1 Patch Notes

@GGG

Portals are still spawning too close to the pump. A boss coming out of that wouldn't give players enough time to reasonably deal with it, having only one tower node between it and the pump.

Please make blight maps more common. It is a league mechanic. It should be frequent. Nerf frequency when putting it into the core game. That's fine
"
greezly2 wrote:
"
Genocider wrote:
Cant believe how many complainers there are about the most fun league mechanic up to this date. 90% of league mechanics previously have just been stop for 5-15 seconds, kill something, and move on, but this one actually adds a breath of fresh air, and surprisingly TD works in PoE quite well. By all means, skip Cassia and keep on brainlessly drilling through maps, I'll keep having some actual fun with this league.

Just compare blight to legion.

See, there's your problem right there. Stop comparing any league to Legion, pls. Legion was brainless and overtuned, only offered to us to make up for how badly received Synthesis was, something Blight doesn't need to do. Legion was probably the most imbalanced league mechanic ever introduced in this game's history, and that's borne out by how skewed the class and skill divisions in it was (more than Blight, and in fact more than any other league I can recall). It absolutely does not deserve to be held up as a standard (a role Breach occupied until recently). Legion was in fact so silly that spamming low tier maps was the best way to play it, an issue at least Bight doesn't encourage. If all you want to do is click to open massive loot chests, might I suggest a different genre for you than even tower defense - clicker games.

"
Poe need redesign pvp to maintain players, cause kiling monsters entire life isnt fun....

They released a major PvP-focused patch many years ago. The community made it quite clear they weren't interested in more PvP, so they largely abandoned it. We likely would have got much of a PvP overhaul by now if players had been positive about that, but they weren't. It's been many years, so maybe the playerbase's feelings on the issue have changed, but just pointing out that there's a reason GGG mostly doesn't pay attention to PvP.
Last edited by Exile009 on Sep 18, 2019, 9:31:33 PM
edit: retracted
IGN: GoldenPepe
Last edited by Genocider on Sep 20, 2019, 11:33:43 AM
Increase the drop rate of blight map. I play POE about 3h every day, but I just get about 1 blight map per day. The drop rate of blight map is too low for me.
Still no improvements to the shatter sound effect smh
"
Fixed a client crash that could occur with the "Exception Present" error message.

Does that include the crashes with the pop-up with just “Present” or “Map” occurring from what I encountered mostly in betrayal research lab? Hope so :)
"
Mercur1al_J wrote:
Increase the drop rate of blight map. I play POE about 3h every day, but I just get about 1 blight map per day. The drop rate of blight map is too low for me.

This, and the level of dropped blight maps. They don't drop often, and when you get a T4 in a T16 map and have not found a single red blighted map at 95 while running only red maps, and you see a challenge where you have to complete one of each tier, that means something's foobar.
"
Gorkk wrote:
"
Mercur1al_J wrote:

This, and the level of dropped blight maps. They don't drop often, and when you get a T4 in a T16 map and have not found a single red blighted map at 95 while running only red maps, and you see a challenge where you have to complete one of each tier, that means something's foobar.

Well, I play ssf this league, and I don't know how to complete that challenge. Complete blight map of each tier, seems impossible for me if GGG can't increase the drop rate of blight map.
"
Vali_ wrote:
Shame T16 blights in the maps just drop junk, who wants an act 1 essence drop from blight in T16, who wants endless clear oils without the ability to even ever use them all? kinda pointless tbh, least blighted maps got fixed i guess..

You do know that you can vendor 3 oils of one tier and get 1 oil of the next tier, right?....???
Last edited by Miasmia on Sep 18, 2019, 10:44:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info