3.8.1 Patch Notes

Please fix Blight fireball mobs inst-gibbing characters
only blight map buffed that is it ?
no increased rewards for normal maps and blight map drop rates
well this league end for me to only playing game bcoz of necro buff
PLS LISTEN US ggg not the streamers
"
coconut525 wrote:
My game crashes everytime I use leap slam with "Harlequin Leap Slam Effect". I have tested this many times. its only when I use this skill skin. please look into this. Thank you very much.

I've reported it too a few days ago in the bug thread, no answers...
"
Gorkk wrote:
"
Fixed a client crash that could occur with the "Exception Present" error message.

Does that include the crashes with the pop-up with just “Present” or “Map” occurring from what I encountered mostly in betrayal research lab? Hope so :)

Nope, just tried it and syndicate research lab is still f'd.

"
Qnfy wrote:
where is the shatter sound chages...... was in your patch 3.8.1 plan

This!
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
Am I missing it or they haven't fixed the Vorici bug?
"
Jagaimo wrote:
I have to say I'm kind of disappointed that there is still no way to scale normal blights with character power. Anything like a speed up button would have made the league mechanic a lot more enjoyable and more rewarding once you have a strong character. This way I just stand around for a minute while holding rightclick and collect some clear oils. :-/

THIS! I don't know, why I even care about the blight encounter on normal maps. If I want to have some garbage armor, which don't even is displayed on my lootfilter, I can go and smash barrels. It wouldnt take a minute of standing, though.
Ya yeet, thanks GGG patching and fixing people
"
Vali_ wrote:
Shame T16 blights in the maps just drop junk, who wants an act 1 essence drop from blight in T16, who wants endless clear oils without the ability to even ever use them all? kinda pointless tbh, least blighted maps got fixed i guess..

Sell those low level oils for higher ones?
So, I no longer get Exception Present errors during betrayal encounters. Unfortunately, now I'm getting CreateBuffer (I think that's what it said) errors during betrayal enoucnters instead. Seems like the bug is still there, just called it something else :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info