3.8.1 Patch Notes

''Fixed a client crash that could occur with the "Exception Present" error message.''

Is this the one that has been around for several leagues now? Would be nice if it is ...

Blight rewards actually seem fine to me; they are good at times, but aren't as good as legion (which made other content drops rather redundant).

Still have some mandatory bitchin to do about performance of the league mechanic: even the streamers with super pc's are lagging now. Every new league you make a new mechanic that is even more demanding. Performance upgrades when? ...
The visibility on blight map encounters is really poor cause of all the skill effects from players/towers/monsters and blight roots. It would be nice if u at least marked the bosses on minimap somehow, like a bigger dot of different color instead of looking the same as any regular mobs.
"
Scrawwny wrote:
how big is patch because if its over 2mb itll take steam 4 days to update

Was under 600Mb. So it took about 3-4 minutes for me to preallocate, download and install.
"
Sarciss wrote:
"
Cant believe how many complainers there are about the most fun league mechanic up to this date. 90% of league mechanics previously have just been stop for 5-15 seconds, kill something, and move on, but this one actually adds a breath of fresh air, and surprisingly TD works in PoE quite well. By all means, skip Cassia and keep on brainlessly drilling through maps, I'll keep having some actual fun with this league.

which league mechanic? the 60sec mini game you do in regular maps...?

the actual league mechanic aka blight maps is basically not there. drop rate insanely low and basically not playable unless you got a super high end machine on your table.

Works pretty well with my 6 year old i5-3570k, 16Gb RAM, GTX 1060 and Samsung EVO 850 SSD. All setting high + global illumination. Ofc i don't play with summoner or use shitload of skill effect MTX's but at least with my Tectonic Slam Jugg i can run those blight maps pretty well. Maybe couple 0.5 second hickups when slamming in huge pack but that doesn't make it "unplayable" for me.
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
greezly2 wrote:
"
Genocider wrote:
Cant believe how many complainers there are about the most fun league mechanic up to this date. 90% of league mechanics previously have just been stop for 5-15 seconds, kill something, and move on, but this one actually adds a breath of fresh air, and surprisingly TD works in PoE quite well. By all means, skip Cassia and keep on brainlessly drilling through maps, I'll keep having some actual fun with this league.

Just compare blight to legion.

See, there's your problem right there. Stop comparing any league to Legion, pls. Legion was brainless and overtuned, only offered to us to make up for how badly received Synthesis was, something Blight doesn't need to do. Legion was probably the most imbalanced league mechanic ever introduced in this game's history, and that's borne out by how skewed the class and skill divisions in it was (more than Blight, and in fact more than any other league I can recall). It absolutely does not deserve to be held up as a standard (a role Breach occupied until recently). Legion was in fact so silly that spamming low tier maps was the best way to play it, an issue at least Bight doesn't encourage. If all you want to do is click to open massive loot chests, might I suggest a different genre for you than even tower defense - clicker games.

"
Poe need redesign pvp to maintain players, cause kiling monsters entire life isnt fun....

They released a major PvP-focused patch many years ago. The community made it quite clear they weren't interested in more PvP, so they largely abandoned it. We likely would have got much of a PvP overhaul by now if players had been positive about that, but they weren't. It's been many years, so maybe the playerbase's feelings on the issue have changed, but just pointing out that there's a reason GGG mostly doesn't pay attention to PvP.

Legion has almost best of online players on steam, almost twice that blight have. Man, your brain should work in a job. When i coming to home from whole day work i want brainless mechanics. I farm blood aqueduct and later glacier in legion and its like drug for me.

I am talking about to rebuild the pvp conditions, something like from undone game Lineage Eternal/ProjectTL. Big open world with all players and monsters. If Lineage Eternal get released i am leaving poe behind cause lacking of good and balanced pvp combat just hurting me so much.

I see people come to forums and say "its so much fun". Maybe i talk some conspiracy theories. Someone have fun from gameplay and came to forums and say "hurray!!!" ??????????
Still no fix for Multistrike auto anim cancel before 3rd strike occurs, if attack button stay pressed. It's a permanent nerf on melee builds?

It's like a month the bug it's there...
"
poolnoodle wrote:
Not the place to post this, but does anyone know if you can have the same notable twice (by annointing) or does it just get ignored? Can't seem to find the information.

Can you normally allocate 1 passive node twice? No.
Would be nice to have Blighted maps highlighted when we use search bar in Map Stash
"
Fixed a bug where Blight Portals could spawn too close to the Ichor Pump.

Portals still spawn too close to the Ichor Pump!
A boss comes out of it destroys the pump instantly.

Blighted Map: Orchard T13
Last edited by EgoSumNocte on Sep 19, 2019, 7:35:04 AM
Still no fix for the Harlequin Leap Slam MTX crashing the client?

Could we possibly stop getting new MTX if the existing ones we paid for are unusable? :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info