cant help you if your chars are private

Fixed
"
LeBronGoat wrote:
"
dragnmith1 wrote:

Fixed

ok so i ran your char thru pob.... #1 prob is your hit chance 85% hit?.. no hit no discharge... no discharge certain Death plain n simple..i belive it would help getting a better weapond with a vagan mod similar to this type
n for your mana running out you could go with some kind of mana reservationlike this
or mind drinker node

that's the thing with coc chars no crit due to no hit = Death!!!!
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
"
LeBronGoat wrote:
"
dragnmith1 wrote:

Fixed

ok so i ran your char thru pob.... #1 prob is your hit chance 85% hit?.. no hit no discharge... no discharge certain Death plain n simple..i belive it would help getting a better weapond with a vagan mod similar to this type
n for your mana running out you could go with some kind of mana reservationlike this
or mind drinker node

Okay thanks.... Now it's just a waiting game to find one like that on the market since I don't know how to craft lol.
Hi guys.
I skkiped this league and am trying to do this build on standard. I am having a hard time getting 5b + 1g sockets on sword. I got 4b + 2g and then had an idea. What if I use hypothermia instead of energy leech and arctic armor instead of discipline? That way I would apply chilled ground automatically to benefit from hypothermia and be free to choose a zealotry-focused watcher's eye. And still have physical and fire damage reduction.
What do you think?

Sorry for my bad english.

Okay thanks.... Now it's just a waiting game to find one like that on the market since I don't know how to craft lol. [/quote]

craft it with alt regal....
"
john_careca wrote:
Hi guys.
I skkiped this league and am trying to do this build on standard. I am having a hard time getting 5b + 1g sockets on sword. I got 4b + 2g and then had an idea. What if I use hypothermia instead of energy leech and arctic armor instead of discipline? That way I would apply chilled ground automatically to benefit from hypothermia and be free to choose a zealotry-focused watcher's eye. And still have physical and fire damage reduction.
What do you think?

Sorry for my bad english.

Try it out and let me know how it works :-)
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
"
LeBronGoat wrote:
"
dragnmith1 wrote:

Fixed

or mind drinker node

Also if he is using the jewel that i use in the build, he is blinded, which means he will hit far less than 85% of the time. Gotta get the hits cant be evaded craft in that case
even the cheap version uses brutal restraint - that thing alone costs 1-2ex
Hi !!

Just finshed this build, remind me that old Mjolnir build...

now the bad part, i'm wondering why my char is way more squichy than yours...

can you help me ?

here is my stuff :

Ty !
"
Dezofr wrote:
Hi !!

Just finshed this build, remind me that old Mjolnir build...

now the bad part, i'm wondering why my char is way more squichy than yours...

can you help me ?

here is my stuff :

Ty !

Make sure your attack speed is at the right cap, and get a basalt flask. Also, your gem setup in sword seems to have a wierd setup that im not sure is doing you any good.

Finally you are not using the suggested rings, which will considerably lower your life sustain.
Last edited by Rumblepie on Dec 1, 2019, 9:52:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info