[3.8] FACETANK EVERYTHING - COC DISCHARGE, ELDER / SHAPER DOWN

I was just wondering if I could go jugg and get 2 15% chance to gain max endurance charges rings and only sustain discharge using jugg ascendency and rings or would there have to be other charge generation.
"
prokent wrote:
cheap version of the weapon?

Go for Cospris Malice and Lycosidae shield
"
PuurpleNerf wrote:
I was just wondering if I could go jugg and get 2 15% chance to gain max endurance charges rings and only sustain discharge using jugg ascendency and rings or would there have to be other charge generation.

Yes that would be possible too, im unsure of how well it would work damage wise, but it should be possible to get a decent dps output from that. In that case you will need to get a staff as weapon though.
How does it do on uber elder compared to jugg? Planning on video encounter?
I really want to play this build but I just can't find the ring with both '20% chance to gain a Power Charge on Critical Strike' and '15% chance to get max power charge instead of getting one'. This ring is so rare! It isn't even on the market.
Last edited by thinkingman97 on Sep 19, 2019, 11:08:42 AM
"
TexasGG wrote:
How does it do on uber elder compared to jugg? Planning on video encounter?

I havent tested, in Blight league im playing a different build, and it takes time to get Uber Elder to spawn.

However, i can tell you that this build is quite significantly stronger in Blight league, so it should be able to tank everything from Uber Elder easily.
Last edited by Rumblepie on Sep 19, 2019, 12:26:30 PM
"
thinkingman97 wrote:
I really want to play this build but I just can't find the ring with both '20% chance to gain a Power Charge on Critical Strike' and '15% chance to get max power charge instead of getting one'. This ring is so rare! It isn't even on the market.

Yeah i know, im hoping people will start playing the build so the rings get easier to get. You can go for rings that don't have both of the properties, and instead only one of them. I think the '15% chance to get max power charge instead of getting one' will provide the best result, if you have to choose a single property on the ring
I added a video showcasing how the builds performs when using rings that only have the '15% chance if you would gain a power charge you instead gain maximum power charges'.

The build still performs well, even though it is slightly lesser tanky.
"
Rumblepie wrote:
I added a video showcasing how the builds performs when using rings that only have the '15% chance if you would gain a power charge you instead gain maximum power charges'.

The build still performs well, even though it is slightly lesser tanky.

Thanks man, I managed to get one ring with both stats, but still had problems with obtaining another one. I was trying to vendor it with lesser components but now you have confirmed the build works fine with just one property, I can finally try this build out! Now I need to unveil the crafting mods....
I always use @Vocandin for crafts. Check out his thread https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2469110/page/1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info