[3.8] FACETANK EVERYTHING - COC DISCHARGE, ELDER / SHAPER DOWN

I would put discharge, increased critical strikes and energy leech into Cospris, and then make a tanky setup with life gain on hit and infused channeling + fortify in the armour, along with some utility spell with CoC
"
May I ask, why not upload Elemental Equilibrium?
Keystone?

Im not entirely sure i understand your question, could you elaborate bit?
"
Keystone?

I checked Elemental Equilibrium in my opinion dps on a single target is better.I did not count in the path of building.
do we need cool down on our belt or boot's? thx loving the build
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
Rumblepie wrote:
"
Keystone?

Maybe its because in your 3.8 POB EE is not taken?
"
Rumblepie wrote:
"
Keystone?

That was a mistake, i was certain i had EE checked in the pob. I updated it now, thanks for pointing it out!
"
dragnmith1 wrote:

If you can get 7.45 attacks per second, you need 14% Cooldown Recovery on the belt, otherwise you need to stay at ~6 attacks per second
"
dragnmith1 wrote:

I just noticed the enchant on your helmet. This enchant will make you less tanky, but deal more dps, because when you dont spend endurance charges to discharge, you dont gain the life, just an fyi.
"
Rumblepie wrote:
"
dragnmith1 wrote:

I just noticed the enchant on your helmet. This enchant will make you less tanky, but deal more dps, because when you dont spend endurance charges to discharge, you dont gain the life, just an fyi.

thx for the heads up didnt know
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Hey, thinkingman97 guy here who asked you about the rings (didn't know I could log in as my korean Kakao account in official forums).

I finally finished the build and currently going through maps is just a breeze! The only problem was leveling, but I went for storm brand and it was okay until ~70ish.

Here are the list of my equipments; where can I make any more improvements?

Oh, and I got 'added flat cold dmg to attacks' in my gloves to proc EE, does this work? I haven't got the node yet to check it out. Or do you just get EE for the legion jewel?
+any reason using vortex+bonechil+arcane surge as a 3-link? If to proc EE, it is already procable via glove modifier, and for arcane surge I can just link it to flame dash. Just wondering why it is on pob. Thanks in advance!
Last edited by TheRealMinsoo on Sep 25, 2019, 6:17:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info