[3.8] FACETANK EVERYTHING - COC DISCHARGE, ELDER / SHAPER DOWN

Damn the HC community has gotten so small I can't even get the component rings to even gamble on these. I wanted to try the build out.. oh well. Very cool build anyway.
"
TheRealMinsoo wrote:
Hey, thinkingman97 guy here who asked you about the rings (didn't know I could log in as my korean Kakao account in official forums).

I finally finished the build and currently going through maps is just a breeze! The only problem was leveling, but I went for storm brand and it was okay until ~70ish.

Here are the list of my equipments; where can I make any more improvements?

Oh, and I got 'added flat cold dmg to attacks' in my gloves to proc EE, does this work? I haven't got the node yet to check it out. Or do you just get EE for the legion jewel?
+any reason using vortex+bonechil+arcane surge as a 3-link? If to proc EE, it is already procable via glove modifier, and for arcane surge I can just link it to flame dash. Just wondering why it is on pob. Thanks in advance!

Hey there :) If you import your character as a PoB and post that, its easy for me to take a look and suggest improvements. On top of my head, i would get a helmet enchant that either just gives damage, or allows you to run an extra aura, and most importanly, i would try to get ~7.45 attacks per second and 14+% Reduced Cooldown Recovery on your belt, which makes a major difference.
Last edited by Rumblepie on Sep 26, 2019, 1:18:32 AM
"
Damn the HC community has gotten so small I can't even get the component rings to even gamble on these. I wanted to try the build out.. oh well. Very cool build anyway.

Yup, i have gone the SC route this league too, even though it is about 40% of the fun of HC. But HC is just too small this league. Maybe if this build gets some traction and more people play HC next, we can play it there :)
Hey mate, looking to roll my assassin into this build and while crafting the weapon I ended up hitting what I believe is probably one of the best bases to start from so wanted to ask how you thought I should proceed.

T2 Prefix - Socketed gems are supported by level 18 cast on critical strike
T2 Suffix - Inc Crit Strike/Inc Crit Strike if you have killed recently
T1 Suffix - Melee movement skills have % chance to fortify on hit

I hit the melee movement skills on hit with the regal and now I'm not sure what ot miss out on the craft. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, and thanks for the build!
"
TheRealMinsoo wrote:
Oh, and I got 'added flat cold dmg to attacks' in my gloves to proc EE, does this work? I haven't got the node yet to check it out. Or do you just get EE for the legion jewel?
+any reason using vortex+bonechil+arcane surge as a 3-link? If to proc EE, it is already procable via glove modifier, and for arcane surge I can just link it to flame dash. Just wondering why it is on pob. Thanks in advance!

The vortex + bonechill + arcane surge doesnt trigger EE, you need cold on attacks like what you got on your gloves for that. I just have it as a bit of a defensive layer. You definitely dont need it, most of the build is actually very flexible.
"
Expotential wrote:
Hey mate, looking to roll my assassin into this build and while crafting the weapon I ended up hitting what I believe is probably one of the best bases to start from so wanted to ask how you thought I should proceed.

T2 Prefix - Socketed gems are supported by level 18 cast on critical strike
T2 Suffix - Inc Crit Strike/Inc Crit Strike if you have killed recently
T1 Suffix - Melee movement skills have % chance to fortify on hit

I hit the melee movement skills on hit with the regal and now I'm not sure what ot miss out on the craft. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, and thanks for the build!

The `Inc Crit Strike/Inc Crit Strike if you have killed recently` is actually not the best, because you steamroll all mobs in maps anyways, and for bosses this mod is not so good. If you are flush on cash, i would try and anul it and re-craft if it fails. If you are not, then i would multimod what you got there, because this will definitely do the trick :)

EDIT: Definitely multimod this, its actually very good, i forgot the inc crit strike regardless of kill on that mod.
Last edited by Rumblepie on Sep 26, 2019, 2:08:27 AM
"
Rumblepie wrote:
"
May I ask, why not upload Elemental Equilibrium?
Keystone?

Im not entirely sure i understand your question, could you elaborate bit?

Now, I'm modifying To match with What I'm building using Elemental Equilibrium.
Keystone to speed up the damage.
"
"
Rumblepie wrote:
"
May I ask, why not upload Elemental Equilibrium?
Keystone?

Im not entirely sure i understand your question, could you elaborate bit?

Now, I'm modifying To match with What I'm building using Elemental Equilibrium.
Keystone to speed up the damage.

EE should give you quite a nice dmg boost
Can you say some general rule about this atk/sec and cooldown recovery?
My english is not the best and I don't understand stuff I find about this.

At this moment I have 6.31 atk/sec on cyclone and 20% cooldown recovery on belt.
Is this actually worse than having lower cd recovery?
Last edited by pmIFiAFK on Sep 26, 2019, 6:15:36 PM

is this worth crafting hits cant evade? or no?

is this one worth multicrafting or annul and pray?
Last edited by FG523 on Sep 26, 2019, 11:49:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info