[3.8] FACETANK EVERYTHING - COC DISCHARGE, ELDER / SHAPER DOWN

"
wozzlebottle wrote:
This build looks fun, gonna give it a go!

Haven't done a proper discharger for years, not since the era of the Fakener.

Have a couple of questions:

what type of timeless jewel is pmIFiAFK's jewel?

would skyforth boots be a viable option for source of charge on crit? (and go with 30% max charge on rings)

Anyway, thanks for posting this!

I believe his jewel is an Elegant Hubris jewel.

I havent tested the skyforth out, so perhaps you can try it and let me know if it works well. Im guessing that that chance to gain up to maximum power charges is worth more than the chance to get a power charge on crit, in terms of how often you can hit maximum power charges.
"
Rumblepie wrote:
"
wozzlebottle wrote:

would skyforth boots be a viable option for source of charge on crit? (and go with 30% max charge on rings)

I believe his jewel is an Elegant Hubris jewel.

I havent tested the skyforth out, so perhaps you can try it and let me know if it works well. Im guessing that that chance to gain up to maximum power charges is worth more than the chance to get a power charge on crit, in terms of how often you can hit maximum power charges.

If I come across a pair I'll give it a try.

For the moment I'm going to try and find one of those jewels with at least 2 pcoc nodes, the rings with pcoc being around 10 ex at the moment.
"
wozzlebottle wrote:

Last edited by pmIFiAFK on Sep 28, 2019, 7:23:53 AM

is this worth crafting hits cant evade? or no?

is this one worth multicrafting or annul and pray?
Last edited by FG523 on Sep 28, 2019, 7:36:08 AM
Those are both okay, but i would probably try and get the mods of the second one on a better base like Exquisite Blade
I think I've just rolled my craft base :)

"
wozzlebottle wrote:
I think I've just rolled my craft base :)

That looks pretty good :)

they dont work so well try'ed them n couldn't get max power charges up plus have to divine this till you hit the right number for it to be good just have to get lucky i guess
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Why do you have intuitive leap on PoB, but no passive making use of it? All of the passive in it's radius are already linked to the tree.
How are you surviving the Righteous Fire? I can't figure it out for whatever reason... Is it coming from the skill tree somewhere or through a gem?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info