[3.8] FACETANK EVERYTHING - COC DISCHARGE, ELDER / SHAPER DOWN

Do someone actually running that build now with success?

I have really big problems, i can facetanks some bosses but t15 maps are pain on back. Not only because of new one punch bosses, but with my dps, i feel like i trying cut tree with potato peeler :v.

My actual build.
Pob
https://pastebin.com/8rduSsC8

Ignore in tree tireless node, its gonna be deleted.

im running t10 map without any issue.

The only thing I see about your build is that you took elemental equilibrium, but you dont deal any cold damage with attacks, so it actually reduces your dps
t10 i fly thru too. And yes i use it, as its blasting fire and lighting most of the time, sometimes cold as blood rage collect frenzy. So as an author i use it. Im gonna change it tho see if its any difference thanks. gl
The point of elemental equlibrium is to do cold damage with attacks so the fire/lightning damage from discharge take full advantage of the minus resist.

If you dont do cold damage with attacks, you give ennemies a bonus to resistance instead of a malus
Spoiler

So far I'm running like this, t16 bosses, metamorphs are all ok. There are problems with chaos damage and one shots. Still no Watchers eye on Discipline. And need rings better. Well, the Awakened CoC
Last edited by Vladislove on Dec 27, 2019, 9:16:50 AM
"
Vladislove wrote:
Spoiler

So far I'm running like this, t16 bosses, metamorphs are all ok. There are problems with chaos damage and one shots. Still no Watchers eye on Discipline. And need rings better. Well, the Awakened CoC

Thanks for sharing!
"
Vladislove wrote:
Spoiler

some improvements
Spoiler

do not pay attention to gloves, they are needed only for the perfect balanced resist for the Wise Oak

and pob, like ~430k avrg hit: https://pastebin.com/AYzycn78
and I think I went too far with a crit chance, idk

The next build improvements are the awakened coc (20 ex right now), maybe the second dagger is the same as the first, and 2 rings with #% chance to gain a Power Charge on Critical Strike and #% chance that if you would gain Power Charges, you instead gain up toyour maximum number of Power Charges, , belt with cd recovery.
any tips?
Thats pretty nice !

I'm far away from that, but you could try to get chaos resist on belt and maybe life % on jewel, but they get expensive.

Also, you have both immortal call and steelskin on cast when damage taken. But they share cooldown, so im not sure if its really usefull
"
Vladislove wrote:
Spoiler

I made few fixes according to your build, like ascendancy and notice higher survivalibity, thanks!
Yet still dont get how you achive 500k dps on shaper. I do barely 100k. include swap for shield with 120% spell dmg. Gonna spend more hours to compare your build with mine tommorow 🤣
For people wondering about astral projector usage for a range build,
there's something somewhat similar here
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/ejmp68/coc_discharge_rain_of_arrows_minotaur_run/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info