[3.8] FACETANK EVERYTHING - COC DISCHARGE, ELDER / SHAPER DOWN

"
LeBronGoat wrote:
How are you surviving the Righteous Fire? I can't figure it out for whatever reason... Is it coming from the skill tree somewhere or through a gem?

You dont use normal RF, you only use the Vaal one for the damage boost.
"
worldpk wrote:
Why do you have intuitive leap on PoB, but no passive making use of it? All of the passive in it's radius are already linked to the tree.

That is a mistake. It should ideally be a +life +double crit multi jewel
had these in my stash ..figuered the other boot's had no res on them even tho there still good i tryed these n i feel work much better for me n opens my belt slot ..saw 375kdps so far if anyone can figure my total dps i would much greatly thx you

also using aspect of the spider instead of flesh n stone slows them down pretty good.. using precision,discipline,zealotry,aspect of spider..
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
had these in my stash ..figuered the other boot's had no res on them even tho there still good i tryed these n i feel work much better for me n opens my belt slot ..saw 375kdps so far if anyone can figure my total dps i would much greatly thx you

also using aspect of the spider instead of flesh n stone slows them down pretty good.. using precision,discipline,zealotry,aspect of spider..

I strongly suggest you use the boots from the build, the 25% chance for max power charges is surpassed by none when it comes to damage and healing.

Aspect of the spider will indeed increase your damage quite a bit, at the cost of defense

Hey everyone,

is it worth it in your opinion to craft crit chance on this?
I don't use brutal restraint cuz I rely on timeless jewel for power charge on crit so I have less crit chance than you but maybe I'd be missing out on other juicy suffixes.
heya folks, been tryin out this build out today but the damage seems extreamly poor (25k discharge on pob) so it really bums me out alot
could some1 take a look at my tree/gear and tell me what im doing wrong here?

my pob link:
https://pastebin.com/zj5GWgWU
Last edited by SoulRus on Sep 29, 2019, 11:45:58 AM
"
SoulRus wrote:
heya folks, been tryin out this build out today but the damage seems extreamly poor (25k discharge on pob) so it really bums me out alot

my pob link:

I think the problem is that you are using Coralito's Signature flask which gimps your damage (no crit multi). When I unchecked the flask on PoB, your av. damage went from 47k to 210k. You should use a regular diamond flask imo.
Last edited by wozzlebottle on Sep 29, 2019, 12:02:09 PM
"
wozzlebottle wrote:
"
SoulRus wrote:

my pob link:

I think the problem is that you are using Coralito's Signature flask which gimps your damage (no crit multi). When I unchecked the flask on PoB, your av. damage went from 47k to 210k. You should use a regular diamond flask imo.

The flaks are just there from a previous build I don't really use them at all, the damage seems to be wayyy too low, it takes me a solid few mins to kill a white tier map boss, discharge seem to proc just fine but the damage is just depressing
[deleted]
Last edited by pmIFiAFK on Sep 29, 2019, 12:58:46 PM
"
SoulRus wrote:
"
wozzlebottle wrote:
"
SoulRus wrote:

my pob link:

The flaks are just there from a previous build I don't really use them at all, the damage seems to be wayyy too low, it takes me a solid few mins to kill a white tier map boss, discharge seem to proc just fine but the damage is just depressing

If you do not use the flasks, your crit chance will be very low. If you do use them, your crits deal no extra damage, which means you dps is heavily gimped. Your attack rate is too high, because you dont have a CDR belt (minimum 14%).

And even counting in your diamond flask, your crit chance is on the low side. Try to get it close to 100%

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info