PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.8] FACETANK EVERYTHING - COC DISCHARGE, ELDER / SHAPER DOWN

some questions:

1- If discharge is linked to cyclcone with cast on critical.... does elemental damage WITH ATTACKS SKILLS mod in belt work with discharge? really confusing...

2- If discharge is linke to cyclone with cast on critical... do pasive skill three nodes like... more damage WHIT STAVEs work?

3- how do u get nearly 100% critical chance with assasin and exquisite blade?
am i missing some three nodes?

thanks a lot
"
joavarper wrote:
some questions:

1- If discharge is linked to cyclcone with cast on critical.... does elemental damage WITH ATTACKS SKILLS mod in belt work with discharge? really confusing...

2- If discharge is linke to cyclone with cast on critical... do pasive skill three nodes like... more damage WHIT STAVEs work?

3- how do u get nearly 100% critical chance with assasin and exquisite blade?
am i missing some three nodes?

thanks a lot

I can answer some of these

1- No

2- I dont think they do. More damage with staves should mean attacks from staves and not spells socketed in them.

3- This build uses a Brutal Restraint with Nasima for 25% More meele crit chance when blinded. You are blinded.

I find it is possible to get close to get 93% Effective crit chance with some basic equipment and a pretty trash Exqusiite Blade.

Here's my Pob if you wanna check 90% crit chance - https://pastebin.com/X3NDKk1m
Note that I am just level 73 and have not uber lab yet.

Has anyone tried using a tempered flesh in this build? Seems like we can get 56% crit multi by socekting it near Stamina notable.

Also, did anyone try using Militant Faith with Inner Conviction for generating power charge like we can do with Voll's Protector? Then we might not need these costly rings.
Last edited by ultra_super_hyper on Oct 22, 2019, 1:47:22 PM
"

I can answer some of these

1- No

2- I dont think they do. More damage with staves should mean attacks from staves and not spells socketed in them.

3- This build uses a Brutal Restraint with Nasima for 25% More meele crit chance when blinded. You are blinded.

I find it is possible to get close to get 93% Effective crit chance with some basic equipment and a pretty trash Exqusiite Blade.

Here's my Pob if you wanna check 90% crit chance - https://pastebin.com/X3NDKk1m
Note that I am just level 73 and have not uber lab yet.

Has anyone tried using a tempered flesh in this build? Seems like we can get 56% crit multi by socekting it near Stamina notable.

Also, did anyone try using Militant Faith with Inner Conviction for generating power charge like we can do with Voll's Protector? Then we might not need these costly rings.

Ok, call me noob but I have to ask this: why is brutal restraint so important for only 25 more mele critical strike? There are a few nodes with 25% mele critical at 1 passive cost.... I don't get it, sorry
It is not necessary imo, just makes crits consistent. The reason it is super good is because it is 25% More crit chance whereas everywhere on the tree it is just increased crit chance.

I for one do not intend to run a brutal restraint and I get a feeling I'd be critting pretty reliably without it provided I move a few things around.
Looking to buy brutal restraint, still learning on how these timeless jewels work.
For somebody who has one, is there a certain number on the jewel i should be aiming for. To work best for the build?
Any insight would help, thanks.
only thing i know you need one with Arkhara Nasima hope that helps...My Char is open you can see the number on it in my tree
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Last edited by dragnmith1 on Oct 29, 2019, 4:53:15 AM
This is my current build. I have a couple of questions regarding my build. I don't know where I went wrong but the discharge is not occurring fast enough when I attack. Also my mana is running out real quick. I die almost instantly right after my mana runs out even on low tier maps. Please help me in anyway. Thank you.

POB: https://pastebin.com/G5kR7zgc
"
LeBronGoat wrote:
This is my current build. I have a couple of questions regarding my build. I don't know where I went wrong but the discharge is not occurring fast enough when I attack. Also my mana is running out real quick. I die almost instantly right after my mana runs out even on low tier maps. Please help me in anyway. Thank you.

POB: https://pastebin.com/G5kR7zgc

Hi, from what I can understand, your hit chance as well as crit chance with cyclone itself is really low which is causing you to not discharge while cycloning. Try moving your auras around to include precision and maybe war banner in there (I personally run both) or hits cannot be evaded weapon.

You also do not need Pain Attunement in this build. The op has it in his pob as he has a Brutal restraint in the jewel slot beside it to gain more meele crit chance at the cost of being blinded.
"
SuperSuper_ wrote:
How important is having the Power Charge as the 7th-Link on staff compared to using the actual gem? If it is important, and putting Energy Leech in, is it okay that the mod line on staff is PCoC LV. 18 instead of 20, or would it simply be better to have a LV.20 gem in staff instead of Energy leech?

Any recommended anoint on amulet? Maybe like 3 recommendations, 1st being the most recommended?

For Precursor's Emblem, which line is more important/better to have, as having both lines recommended is either hard to find at the moment, or just unbelievably expensive?

Yeah, but how is my critical chance that low? I have both rings that increase the critical strike chance and I have most of the nodes except for the ones that you can put jewels in. Does the Hits can't be evaded make that much of a difference? The current one I have now is doing pretty good damage wise other then the fact that it doesn't put out enough discharges. Another thing that wasn't answered was why my Mana keeps dying out. I have no clue. Thanks.
cant help you if your chars are private
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info