[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
Liliput wrote:
Arctic Armour will grant Freeze Immunity.
LOOOOOOOOL
Glad i start this build

Keep in mind that the perfect form variant is a lot less tanky than the transcendence version.
Is it still worth rolling this build now or better do other PF shenanigans?
"
Cry0nicS wrote:

It's still worth and should be very strong.

Here is the PoB for 3.15
https://pastebin.com/bQfGmZAs

FEL put the new pastebin together mostly i did some fine tuning afterwards.

It will be freeze immune and ready even for maps with Elemental Weakens curse when the update hits.
It's tight on gear as before so just be warned.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jul 27, 2021, 7:35:47 AM
"
"
Cry0nicS wrote:

It's still worth and should be very strong.

Here is the PoB for 3.15
https://pastebin.com/bQfGmZAs

FEL put the new pastebin together mostly i did some fine tuning afterwards.

It will be freeze immune and ready even for maps with Elemental Weakens curse when the update hits.
It's tight on gear as before so just be warned.

Thanks a lot for this, having a blast playing it. I haven't made the switch to transcendence yet. Just looking at the PoB and the effective health pool for physical goes way down but elemental shoots through the roof as expected.

I'm not sure on the damage distribution from monsters, whether its mostly elemental or physical or a half half split. Just on PoB it looks a bit squishy for physical damage or does elemental damage dominate in higher tier content?

Lastly, what's your view on just paying the mana reservation for arctic by losing the aspect and putting on a loreweave?

Thanks!
I plan to play in this league with a regular version without Transtendency, AA is practically a must have considering that it has Freeze Immunity, AA itself will link with Elemental Proliferation and Unbound Ailments giving pretty strong Chill for everything. Considering that we also have Phase Acrobatics, I think Perfect form is much better for this character than Loreweave. Def before Ele should be enough, we have a 6% reduction from Ascendancy, Phase Acrobatic I wonder if playing without Transcendence not reduce some block / damage by adding HP pool because here may be the main problem.
Did you make a assassin guide for the Range poison version? Id like to check those out please. :)
How's everyones experience with it this league. Not too bad but seem to have hit a brick wall around T13+. Bossing has been pretty bad but clear is still great. I have one of the crafted weapons done but now thinking whether I should spend some currency to get the other or just hunker down and get the 6L instead.
"
How's everyones experience with it this league. Not too bad but seem to have hit a brick wall around T13+. Bossing has been pretty bad but clear is still great. I have one of the crafted weapons done but now thinking whether I should spend some currency to get the other or just hunker down and get the 6L instead.

You really need to 6 link your chest.
Last edited by Yalpe on Aug 2, 2021, 8:53:43 AM
"

like yalpe said: 6-link would be a huge dps upgrade, also try to use ps for clear and just straight up change ps with vs without changing support gems for bosses

currently i m finishing up my awakened completion in the atlas and trying to craft better claws to get my final atlas points from "the feared".
i m too bad to try that with wasps, everything else is completely doable.

perfect form got really good now with the aa buff, but in the end you still want to go for that loreweave + transcendence combo.
freezes are basicelly not occuring with transcendence since the mitigation for elemental dmg goes through the roof, so loosing freeze immunity is not a big deal.
another point that gets brought up regurlarly is the phys mitigation: my experience is that nearly all endgamebosses do either phys convert or flat ele attacks/spells, pure phys dmg is really not common
How is survivability for general mapping going for you guys? I'm only 76, but I have all of the life nodes from the tree plus fairly high life rolls on my gear and I'm still sitting ~3900 hp. My clear is absolutely fine, but I find myself getting randomly popped even in yellow maps. Is that just the new reality with all of the nerfs and shit, or am I doing something wrong?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info