[3.11] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - All content - League Starter

"
That Acro from Perfect Form in PoB shows that you are right. Are you sure this works? If it does it's a fantastic idea!
Char will lose some life but wow, I can push it to 40k armour this way!

I meant that Zodiac Leather is kinda expensive now, for whatever reason...
I literally checked today and perfect form starts from 15c price. That's ofc without counting the price to link it yourself which is rng and hard to estimate.

You don't get melee dodge, but you shouldn't need it when you have tons of armor + molten shell + vaal molten shell. The character I tried this on has 18k passive armor (with Cloth and Chain and Sentinel nodes though) and 50k+ with "alchemist jade flask of reflexes" up.

You get spell dodge that helps with all the nasties that armor doesn't mitigate (hello chaos spitting plants in alva incursions). Only things you can't easily mitigate are dots, but you have master alchemist to take care of ignite, shakari pantheon to take care of poison and flask / jewels to take care of bleed.

You might get blown up if you roll a map "-9% max resistances / extra crit / monsters do extra damage as fire / cold / lightning" etc. however Nature's Boon helps against elemental damage and I must say my death rates went down with iron reflexes setup.

P.S. On your tree you spend 4 points to path to Art of the Gladiator while it's only 3 points to path between Thick Skin and Dervish. That also allows to put spare point into either Beef or Wisdom of the Glade if there is shortage of a stat.
"
Without Acrobatics anything that is going your way will hit you and without stun immunity you would be very prone to eating stuns although very tanky.
1 big hit is more likely to stun you than several small hits. Armor reduces the size of the hit and with decent hp pool most hits shouldn't even stun you.

Except pantheon options, there's this lab boot enchant "80% chance to Avoid being Stunned if you've Killed Recently" so if you wanna be super safe you could get this and another 20% chance from Heart of Oak, I'm not sure how do they stack together but theoretically it should be stun immune as long as you're killing stuff?
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
That Acro from Perfect Form in PoB shows that you are right. Are you sure this works? If it does it's a fantastic idea!
Char will lose some life but wow, I can push it to 40k armour this way!

I meant that Zodiac Leather is kinda expensive now, for whatever reason...
I literally checked today and perfect form starts from 15c price. That's ofc without counting the price to link it yourself which is rng and hard to estimate.

You don't get melee dodge, but you shouldn't need it when you have tons of armor + molten shell + vaal molten shell. The character I tried this on has 18k passive armor (with Cloth and Chain and Sentinel nodes though) and 50k+ with "alchemist jade flask of reflexes" up.

You get spell dodge that helps with all the nasties that armor doesn't mitigate (hello chaos spitting plants in alva incursions). Only things you can't easily mitigate are dots, but you have master alchemist to take care of ignite, shakari pantheon to take care of poison and flask / jewels to take care of bleed.

You might get blown up if you roll a map "-9% max resistances / extra crit / monsters do extra damage as fire / cold / lightning" etc. however Nature's Boon helps against elemental damage and I must say my death rates went down with iron reflexes setup.

P.S. On your tree you spend 4 points to path to Art of the Gladiator while it's only 3 points to path between Thick Skin and Dervish. That also allows to put spare point into either Beef or Wisdom of the Glade if there is shortage of a stat.


When you are right, you are right. xD Thank you for all the input and support for my original idea. Perfect form was the piece that was missing to make it easy to put together. Great thing though is that I will be able to use Vaal Grace when in need and get some dodge on attacks too.

Almost 50K armour,Arctic Armour that is free and (Vaal) Molten Shell paired with Soul of the Brine King should be really amazing.

I've worked on my PoB and will correct the guide tonight.

Tnx again! :)
3.11💀 Death Angel /view-thread/2784358 *3.10 🔨Icebreaker /view-thread/2686278
3.11 Ultimate Poison Pathfinder /view-thread/2639074
3.11 Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone /view-thread/2554593
3.10 Elementalist Incinerate /view-thread/2318921
3.10 Chieftain Incinerate /view-thread/2506867
Gonna try this build looks pretty fun cant wait to get going so far pretty sold and damage is good just a little edit on the leveling guide you put venom gyre and poison gem at level 12 but poison gem is level 31 guessing you meant lesser poison right? Also how do you manage mana its drinks it so fast never used mana pots so much lol
Last edited by Bezmageddon on Sep 15, 2019, 7:19:32 PM
"
Bezmageddon wrote:
Gonna try this build looks pretty fun cant wait to get going so far pretty sold and damage is good just a little edit on the leveling guide you put venom gyre and poison gem at level 12 but poison gem is level 31 guessing you meant lesser poison right? Also how do you manage mana its drinks it so fast never used mana pots so much lol


Hi there :)

All i can say, Venom Gyre kicks ass! I loved the Goofy_Goobers, Spectral Throw Raider. Well this is the best of both worlds, revamped Spec Throw thru poison and some other new skills like Withering Step, so no more need for Wither Totems cause they sucked big time. Either they would wither wrong target or die as soon something touches them.

Yeah, i meant lesser poison support gem, my bad. Ill correct it right now. Tnx for noticing. :)

Mana is no issue. You have mana leech and on top of that you should craft "Non-Channelling Skills have -(9-8) to Total Mana Cost" on both rings to make it buletproof considering mana. While mapping Venom Gyre will cost 7 mana and while bossing 1 mana. While leveling you should use Praxis from level 22.
PoB doesn't calculate new crafts for some reason so it shows skill cost without them. You can see that they are marked red in PoB.
3.11💀 Death Angel /view-thread/2784358 *3.10 🔨Icebreaker /view-thread/2686278
3.11 Ultimate Poison Pathfinder /view-thread/2639074
3.11 Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone /view-thread/2554593
3.10 Elementalist Incinerate /view-thread/2318921
3.10 Chieftain Incinerate /view-thread/2506867
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Sep 15, 2019, 7:58:51 PM
Ok im still in story mode and havent got to maps yet i have a thief ring guess i could use that at level 30 until i can craft or buy them i guess what will worik right?
"
Bezmageddon wrote:
Ok im still in story mode and havent got to maps yet i have a thief ring guess i could use that at level 30 until i can craft or buy them i guess what will worik right?


Thief's Torment will work fine no worries :)
3.11💀 Death Angel /view-thread/2784358 *3.10 🔨Icebreaker /view-thread/2686278
3.11 Ultimate Poison Pathfinder /view-thread/2639074
3.11 Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone /view-thread/2554593
3.10 Elementalist Incinerate /view-thread/2318921
3.10 Chieftain Incinerate /view-thread/2506867
Ok great i decided to buy all main 7 gems 20% level 1 as i found few exalts while leveling other character so extra bit of damage cant hurt will keep you informed :)
"
Bezmageddon wrote:
Ok great i decided to buy all main 7 gems 20% level 1 as i found few exalts while leveling other character so extra bit of damage cant hurt will keep you informed :)


Keep me posted :)
3.11💀 Death Angel /view-thread/2784358 *3.10 🔨Icebreaker /view-thread/2686278
3.11 Ultimate Poison Pathfinder /view-thread/2639074
3.11 Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone /view-thread/2554593
3.10 Elementalist Incinerate /view-thread/2318921
3.10 Chieftain Incinerate /view-thread/2506867
Just started the build and i love it so far

I was just curious of what made you go with Belly Of The Beast for chest?

Cherrubim's Maleficence seems like a good alternative with a lot more armour, decent life and a sh't loud of chaos dmg

Even Dendrobate Sentinel jacket seems good if we can crank up DEX and INT and we also get a 7L with the lesser poison.

What's your thought?


EDIT: posted this and then hit refreash and saw you updated the build haha
Last edited by mvxi on Sep 16, 2019, 1:52:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info