[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
Pyrok wrote:
Yea, I just have them on another character. And yeah, pantheon is setup. I'll just focus more on using Vaal MS in big clusters of rares and shit, I've always had it on a CWDT setup, so it's not muscle memory to use it without being on a boss yet. Thanks for the reply

Edit: Can you tell me the appropriate use of Withering Step? Is it just to assist the totems with applying withered stacks?

Some other notes that we can't deduce from from pob:
- ensure that fortify is always online by whirling through packs. Its very important.
- flasks need to come before vaal molten shell/molten shell
Yeah I'll probably transition away from perfect form into a 6-L loreweave.
It's a pity since the anomalous AA + prolif + unbound combo has made general mapping hilarious and into a joke.
Last edited by HamsterTrainer on Aug 2, 2021, 8:01:18 PM
"
__FEL__ wrote:
i m not sure myself, but this is the setup i came up with before leaguestart:

good ideas :D

what is the point of flame dash? just to skip walls? since it shares uses with withering step and dashing is already available on whirling blades? you prefer flame dash over regular dash?
flame dash for going over cliffs and also it got more range than dash + charges.
another point every1 should consider:
toggle "always attack without moving" on your skills like ps/vs, flame dash, whirling blades, the only exception would be if you use dash instead of flame dash, since it got some weird interaction with it.
I've started to use a breathstealer instead of the weave. The corruption anoint makes up quite a bit of the DPS loss and the additional mana lets me fit in a defiance banner. The spores help a lot in rippy expeditions and rituals.

Potentially adding a despair on hit ring and replacing the amulet with a solstice. Will need to either replace tribal or corruption with a whispers of doom though.
Last edited by HamsterTrainer on Aug 3, 2021, 8:32:49 PM
any advice for a weapon better than wasps nest?
i assume void fangs are best in slot? the only way to make them elder is thru awakener's orb, right?
"
__arqu__ wrote:
i assume void fangs are best in slot? the only way to make them elder is thru awakener's orb, right?

Imperial claw elder with multi elder prefix, flat chaos, attack speed and crafted multi suffix is doable with fossils.

For void fangs, you will have to compensate life on hit somehow (vitality life on hit watchers eye for example). They can be made elder with harvest crafting.

https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=11&m=fossil&f=|1|15|10|4|&i=|3|&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=7&bp=y&as=1&req={%22611%22:{%22l%22:68,%22g%22:2},%221753%22:{%22l%22:45,%22g%22:2},%221968%22:{%22l%22:83,%22g%22:1}}&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={}
Last edited by Yalpe on Aug 4, 2021, 6:40:20 PM
"
__arqu__ wrote:

I might look to replace one of my weapons with a void fang. Unless you get really lucky with harvests it feels like the only way is to get a hunter + elder claw. Getting the elder DOT plus flat chaos damage is a lot trickier but it seems that there is quite a few hunter mods that can compensate.
Last edited by HamsterTrainer on Aug 4, 2021, 7:03:24 PM
"
"
__arqu__ wrote:

I might look to replace one of my weapons with a void fang. Unless you get really lucky with harvests it feels like the only way is to get a hunter + elder claw. Getting the elder DOT plus flat chaos damage is a lot trickier but it seems that there is quite a few hunter mods that can compensate.

If you are going that route I'd just do vanilla, get flat chaos with essence of zeal, add cannot roll attack mods, slam hunter with suffixes full for guaranteed increased chaos then replace benchcraft with multi. Gives you 4 very relevant mods. You can also alt spam flat and attack speed for more determinisn.
Last edited by Yalpe on Aug 4, 2021, 7:29:23 PM
"
Yalpe wrote:
"
"
__arqu__ wrote:

If you are going that route I'd just do vanilla, get flat chaos with essence of zeal, add cannot roll attack mods, slam hunter with suffixes full for guaranteed increased chaos then replace benchcraft with multi. Gives you 4 very relevant mods. You can also alt spam flat and attack speed for more determinisn.

Thanks a lot for that, it does sound a lot more doable than burning 10ex on attempting the awakener way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info