[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

Didn't play last league but I'm really enjoing the tankiness for the league mechanic and the damage, while not great, issufficient for now on red maps and a5 sirius.

I'm planning my next upgrades, need to finish the claws and was looking to improve my gem setup, as I didn't pay much attention to it yet.
Looking on PoB, it seems that unbound ailments would be a HUGE dps increqase over any other support gem I have. Is there a reason not to use it? Or do I have anything misconfigured in PoB that's given me the wrong result?

https://pastebin.com/0ehfrx32

I have around 7ex right now, was thinking of finishing one claw (with the delve + hunters orb method described on the last pages) and buying cheaper awakened gems with whats left. Still need to improve helmet, gloves and amulet too, but was thinking the claws were a priority, right?
50% more poison damage in the new 3.15 manifesto. Considering this build as a league starter.
I might redo it as well, waiting on patch notes. Stay tuned.
could be really good, considering all things said in the manifesto.
but like yalpe said: waiting on patch notes :)
I was ready to league start something else but this build could be in a good spot despite all the nerfs. Has anything come out about changes to rumi's?
This can be a good starter considering the patch notes hmm.
50% more poison damage looks good. But on the other hand, there are quite a few nerfs to some other things:

- ascendancy dropped from 30/100 to 20/100
- cluster jewels nerf across the board on all dots
- support gem nerfs

BUT: Dot Multi is now a suffix, so possibly better weapons, though hard to craft 6x T1, now that Harvest is even more gated without Zanas Map Mods and no Scarab.

I think overall that build came out okay'ish, with the overall playerpower dropping I can see this build being stronger in comparison.
Wont give it a go this time as I have other plans but I feel it could be a strong starter.
"
Vennto wrote:
50% more poison damage looks good. But on the other hand, there are quite a few nerfs to some other things:

- support gem nerfs

BUT: Dot Multi is now a suffix, so possibly better weapons, though hard to craft 6x T1, now that Harvest is even more gated without Zanas Map Mods and no Scarab.

I think overall that build came out okay'ish, with the overall playerpower dropping I can see this build being stronger in comparison.
Wont give it a go this time as I have other plans but I feel it could be a strong starter.

Waiting on PoB update to decide what I'm doing with this. I still have this peasant build sitting at 1.7mil with wasp nests that I'll use as a benchmark. The support gems are absolutely gutted as well as flasks... Witchfire doesn't seem very worth it... Might want despair on hit somewhere instead. Defenses should still be "ok" overall but I'm really scared about the damage.
Well, yes, the assembly almost works on bottles, it is not clear how it will work now

"
Yalpe wrote:
"
Vennto wrote:

- support gem nerfs

Waiting on PoB update to decide what I'm doing with this. I still have this peasant build sitting at 1.7mil with wasp nests that I'll use as a benchmark. The support gems are absolutely gutted as well as flasks... Witchfire doesn't seem very worth it... Might want despair on hit somewhere instead. Defenses should still be "ok" overall but I'm really scared about the damage.

All build lost damage, thanks to poison buff this build lost is power then most od builds on game.
Last edited by loczek123 on Jul 21, 2021, 10:32:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info