[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

do I reroll? lol
"

do I reroll? lol

yep :/
"
ExServ wrote:
Hi !

Just wanted to come by and thank you for this build. I wanted to try Poison this league and started with this on day one or two. I've only been playing 2 days according to /played but i'm now lvl 91 and starting to awake the Atlas (lvl 2/3 atm).

So far this build is really fun to play, that's one of the few times where I actually feel that I'm playing, having to use potion / molten shell all the time to survive.

Like someone else said, Whirling Blades lack the teleportation to be perfect and sometime having dash is helpful.

Anyway, great guide, easy to follow :)

:) Tyvm for the feedback!
Yeah, build is very engaging.

You can swap Phase Run for Dash to be more mobile over cliffs.
"
Molrix666 wrote:
Hey,
I just 6 linked my perfect form (yay .. and it has 78life and 49% too... have noone else to share this with, so here you go).

I was wondering a few things regarding claws, since this is my first poison/DoT charcater ever:
-> Why is "inc. poison damage" not as good as the other stats? sounds like this should be pretty high up the list
-> Does "increased chaos damage" amulet craft do anything good, or do I need "chaos damage multiplier"?

Regards and thank you.

Congrats on your 6L! Great rolls too.

-inc. poison damage is not bad, it's just have lower impact than flat added chaos.

-chaos damage multiplier mod on amulet is the most potent one. You can craft and multimod similar amulet like the old ones from the guide just with one less craft after multimod. You will need Elder/Hunter amulet min ilvl 80.
"
Tadian wrote:
Could Devine Flesh be build into this build somehow?
Would make us really tanky without losing too much damage I guess?

Also what exactly is the point of Vortex+Bonechill? Just the Chill effect?
Wouldn't an autocast Molten Shell be better or even Steelskin?

EDIT: Ok, I tried somehing here.
Took me a few hours to figure it all out and get some Items that were needed.

Spoiler

If my PoB is correct it should be around 1.8/1.2 Million Shaper DPS (With/Without GMP) and around 2.2 Million with GMP for mapping (Non-Boss DPS)

Here's my PoB https://pastebin.com/j2y32wpK (Update)

I included some fixes (Glorious Vanity Jewel and Skitterbots) into the Glorious Vanity Jewel.
I use the LocalIdentity version of PoB so I don't know if the normal one can customize the shock for the skitterbots too so that was the easiest way.
If you use the normal PoB you also have to add a fix for the "60% Chance for Poisons...100% more Damage" mod.
Just edit an item and add "60% more Damage with Poison"
Now that I think about it: I'm not sure how this gets calculated in the PoB fork if both weapons have this. Does it inflate the DPS? Or does it calculate it separately? Anyway...
If you have any questions feel free to ask. And if you have any better suggestions let me know.

Great guide btw, helped me a lot figuring this poison stuff out.

-Divine Flash hm, not really worth with my setup. But you if you really want to get that Chaos res to max it's ok I guess.

-Vortex + Bonechill, yeah just chill for some defense. You can make something else.

-Cinderswallow urn doesn't give increased damage taken to enemies since you don't ignite

-your are not playing this build btw, it's totally different than mine. Don't get me wrong but it looks like a mess.

Gems are all different, no Wither totem, no Molten Shell, no Iron Reflexes, you have Acrobatics...

-weapons are alternating while attacking, so either add 60% more damage with poison on one, or 30% on both.
Add also on some other item 22% more damage, thats for Multistrike correction.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Dec 26, 2019, 4:24:22 AM
"
ArkamHatchet wrote:

is something like this useable? accidentally hit it when trying to perfect fossil my claw to craft. What would even be a price of this?

btw really cool guide, doing t16 with the build, still running wasp's nests in t16

Tyty! :)

Not sure about price of that claw. You should check the market. Looks interesting.

"
ArkamHatchet wrote:

try to use metalic in the crafting, seems to be going well, it's not OP OP but should work, thinking if I should craft the 1 ex (16-20 atspd) or the quality + attackspeed or if it's better to try to roll another one

This one is solid. Go with it. :)
Does Venom Gyre require to have accuracy on rings?
"
Puma2265 wrote:
Does Venom Gyre require to have accuracy on rings?

Yeah. You can combine two rings, amulet + ring, helmet + ring for min. of total 600 accuracy.
"
The base damage per second dealt by a given application of poison equals 20% of the combined physical and chaos damage of the base damage dealt

So if i understand this right. Modifiers to base physical damage are worth just as much as modifiers to chaos damage. Is there a reason for the focus only on chaos damage then?

Is because wither only works for the chaos part of poison damage?
Be careful with lightning damage on a claw, you won't be able to elem reflect maps with these.

I died a few times because of some dps added on one of my ring lol, speak about noob mistake.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info