[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
Padashuruar wrote:
I got lucky ad dropped item for 12ex. Anyone could take a look at my char and suggest what biggest upgrade could be?

P.S I was looking at the POb, it shows ~7 mil damage, mine shows 700k. Probably haven't ticked something, but how it could be such difference?

Congrats on the drop! :D

Just saw your char

You didn't do a lot of stuff in PoB and you prob had setup with Ancestral Call.
Also there are workarounds in my PoB for Multistrike and both claws.
With same calculation setup as my char in PoB you are around 3.5 mil.

Btw you don't need Vaal MS on lvl 20, requires too much strength!
Lvl 10 is fine.

So what to do with currency:

1. get Enlighten level 3
2. get good jewels
3. upgrade belt to stygian and get abyss jewel
4. get helmet with pestilent damage enchant and fossil craft it
5. anoint amulet with corruption its cheap
6. make better claws with triple fossil crafting
...... we'll see later what to do more :)
good guide im at 5.1k hp now and all is melting :P
I will probably be using VP for ST, so maybe it is better to get Viper Strike helm enchant?
"
DerAlbtraum wrote:
good guide im at 5.1k hp now and all is melting :P

tyty :) keep melting!

"
Padashuruar wrote:
I will probably be using VP for ST, so maybe it is better to get Viper Strike helm enchant?

then get VS ench
"
"
Padashuruar wrote:
I got lucky ad dropped item for 12ex. Anyone could take a look at my char and suggest what biggest upgrade could be?

P.S I was looking at the POb, it shows ~7 mil damage, mine shows 700k. Probably haven't ticked something, but how it could be such difference?

Congrats on the drop! :D

Just saw your char

You didn't do a lot of stuff in PoB and you prob had setup with Ancestral Call.
Also there are workarounds in my PoB for Multistrike and both claws.
With same calculation setup as my char in PoB you are around 3.5 mil.

Btw you don't need Vaal MS on lvl 20, requires too much strength!
Lvl 10 is fine.

So what to do with currency:

1. get Enlighten level 3
2. get good jewels
3. upgrade belt to stygian and get abyss jewel
4. get helmet with pestilent damage enchant and fossil craft it
5. anoint amulet with corruption its cheap
6. make better claws with triple fossil crafting
...... we'll see later what to do more :)

Could you add some guide how to make POB show real numbers? Updated my gear a little and wondering if this even increased the damage
"
Padashuruar wrote:

Could you add some guide how to make POB show real numbers? Updated my gear a little and wondering if this even increased the damage

1. edit both claws and add mod on each
30% more damage with poison
^^ this is for 60% chance to deal 100% more damage (alternating hands)

2. on some other item add mod

22% more damage
^^ this is Multistrike calculation correction for 3 consecutive strikes that is not calculated

3. in Configuration
-3 spider webs
-Shaper

4. check all flasks

you can put Wither stacks to max (15) like i did in PoB but that's very variable... Let those four points above be your baseline when comparing new items for your build.

edit: Also just to be aware, total damage inc. poison shows max stacked poison value.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Dec 24, 2019, 6:33:23 PM
So, I've decided to reroll my build finally, but I wanted to leave a little review for this build guide while I sell my old gear to fund a new project.

First of all, this is without a doubt one of the best build guides here on the PoE forums. Period. Not only is it very well written, but you've got content that covers four distinctly different playstyles/skills. It really has something for everyone.

Now as for how the build treated me this league:

-I league started with the intent on using Pestilent Strike. This carried me all the way to T16's, Awakening Level 8, and Deathless Level 8 Awakener Kill. All Elderslayers (lvl 8) and T16 Metamorphs would die before my Molten Shell would expire, and by the time they cast their first big mechanic (haha fuck you and your immunity phase Drox!).

-I did sub in Viper Strike during this progression for some bosses, due to its higher duration, but I found out that it isn't necessary in the slightest for you to be able to boss with.

-Map clears are blinding fast - one of the fastest mappers I've played. The only critique is the missing teleportation based movement skill, but it's only a small annoyance at best.

-This build has a really fun progression scaling to it. You can get started with very simple gear, but chase down very juicy upgrades the deeper you go. It kept me hooked for just under 7 days /played. Considering I usually only play leagues for 2 weeks of real-time, this is an amazing feat!

-Finally, Torstein is an incredibly friendly and welcoming guide-writer: always on-hand to answer questions, theorycraft and open to suggestions/ideas!

If you're reading this and are wondering whether you should take the plunge, please, stop reading and start your Poison Pathfinder today; POISON THE ATLAS!

This is now my go-to league starter until further notice.
Last edited by Archernick on Dec 24, 2019, 9:16:08 PM
Killed Sirus lvl8 yday, great build tho. Nothing to upgrade anymore, except claws (spend already 13 ex on them, still nothing)
would dendrobate be worth to use instead for dmg? Seems like it would boost dmg like crazy. Also with the spider gloves, I already have 75% mana reserved with malevolence and herald of agony, how do I use spider as well?
you use enlighten support and link that with herald of agony & malevolence and craft non channeling skills have - 8 to 9 to total mana cost on both rings and the amulet(although im sitting at 55 mana, enlighten lvl 3 and only 2 crafts on the rings? O.o)
edit\\ is it advised to use growing agony?
Last edited by crushda on Dec 25, 2019, 2:27:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info