[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

Hey have you tried Cobra Lash in high maps or is Venom Gyre overall better ?
"
Ceeth22 wrote:
Hey have you tried Cobra Lash in high maps or is Venom Gyre overall better ?

I'm running cobra lash, just got into t16 and it works quite well, still on wasp nest's mind you. Got 1st claw upgrading the 2nd one. Killed chimera ez
Does 166% life feel like enough % HP when the build is near finished?
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
The base damage per second dealt by a given application of poison equals 20% of the combined physical and chaos damage of the base damage dealt

So if i understand this right. Modifiers to base physical damage are worth just as much as modifiers to chaos damage. Is there a reason for the focus only on chaos damage then?

Is because wither only works for the chaos part of poison damage?

Due to poison using only chaos damage investing into phys nodes is not worth.

I think.... I hit a jackpot? Although this is not hunter influence.... I will gladly take it!

One more claw to go, then I save up for 6-Linking Perfect Form!

There is also one more prefix slot to craft. Should I go for "Attack with this weapon penetrates 7-8% Chaos Resistance" meanwhile?
Last edited by HeliumHe on Dec 26, 2019, 7:22:02 PM
"
HeliumHe wrote:

I think.... I hit a jackpot? Although this is not hunter influence.... I will gladly take it!

Almost, 60% for bleeding... :( i feel the pain...

can't get even a proper 6L since start...
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Dec 26, 2019, 7:18:24 PM
"
"
HeliumHe wrote:

Almost, 60% for bleeding... :( i feel the pain...

can't get even a proper 6L since start...

lol, I just realize it is 60% for bleeding... damn!

Well, If it still hit harder than Wasp's nest... I'll still use it meanwhile!

I gave up on 6-linking myself on 1 of the Perfect form. Base stats was quite well also. Good luck on yours!

Edit: Yeah, still got more DPS on this one than Wasp's nest, lol.
Last edited by HeliumHe on Dec 26, 2019, 7:26:45 PM
Hey, picked up this build as my second character this league and have been enjoying it so far. Wanted to say thanks.

and

(still working on that second one)

I dabbled with trying to fossil craft using a hunter imperial claw, but found it added too many bad mods to be reliable at all. Certainly the upside is there, but would likely take an insane investment.

Been using pestilent strike, but not sure if the dps is going to be good enough to kill the awakener. T16 Metamorphs are a breeze with these defenses though! Perfect form has grown on me a lot this league.

"
Skyrolla wrote:

I dabbled with trying to fossil craft using a hunter imperial claw, but found it added too many bad mods to be reliable at all. Certainly the upside is there, but would likely take an insane investment.

Interesting and thank you. I was about to dab into buying ilvl 84 hunter imperial claw... which costs 1.5ex while the non influenced one is a couple of chaos atm. Should the hunter influenced one require that much of an investment, maybe it is something I would do at the very endgame instead.

I would like to also give another review to Circle of Nostalgia and confirm that it is indeed make maxing out chaos resist a ton easier. Managed to get this for 25 chaos. I had to move the +accuracy from one ring to helmet to compensate, but now I am not getting one-shot by the viper heads in Hunter's maps.

Still one thing that I'm not sure about is how much does +% Boost to Herald of Agony buff effect helps with the damage. I might need to compare that in PoB to see the result. Maybe tonight after work.
Last edited by HeliumHe on Dec 27, 2019, 3:54:46 AM
"
HeliumHe wrote:

Still one thing that I'm not sure about is how much does +% Boost to Herald of Agony buff effect helps with the damage. I might need to compare that in PoB to see the result. Maybe tonight after work.

HoA gives 10% more chaos damage and your ring increases that by 90% so just that mod from the ring give 9% more damage which is huge.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info