[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

Would I drop Witchfire if I have something like this?

Also how necessary is accuracy on this build? Haven't really started playing yet just acquiring gear for now.
"
Paperfysh wrote:

Also how necessary is accuracy on this build? Haven't really started playing yet just acquiring gear for now.

No, Witchfire gives you also increased evasion and smoke cloud that blinds.

Accuracy is necessary, it's an attack build.
"
Skyrolla wrote:
Hey, picked up this build as my second character this league and have been enjoying it so far. Wanted to say thanks.

and

(still working on that second one)

I dabbled with trying to fossil craft using a hunter imperial claw, but found it added too many bad mods to be reliable at all. Certainly the upside is there, but would likely take an insane investment.

Been using pestilent strike, but not sure if the dps is going to be good enough to kill the awakener. T16 Metamorphs are a breeze with these defenses though! Perfect form has grown on me a lot this league.

I'm like 30 tries in for hunter one, it's indeed very rough, waht was your combo?

I bought this one for 4 ex

and crafted this one myself
Hello! Thanks for the build guide, this build really feels great to play! And the guide itself is incredibly well written
Just a question, why aren’t we running nightblade support on our whirling blades? Our crit chance is decent enough that whirling blades can proc elusive for some extra dodge and move speed
"
"
Paperfysh wrote:

No, Witchfire gives you also increased evasion and smoke cloud that blinds.

Accuracy is necessary, it's an attack build.

Sorry, phrased my question poorly. How much accuracy is necessary?
I want to weigh in and give this build a big thumbs up. I've basically done nothing but Whispering Ice for ~4-5 leagues in a row, but decided to give this one a shot after going through the OP. It felt fantastic to level with and being able to go all the way to red maps with just Wasp Nests gives it a whole lot of league-starter potential in my book.

I've slammed just about every boss I've fought into a trashcan besides by initial fight against the Awakener + Conquerers when they got fully powered up, but those were more technical mistakes rather than any shortcomings of the build. Rolling around with 5.3k HP, VMS and capped resists to everything including chaos makes doing maps a breeze.

Might be good for leveling. They were only 1 alch and 1 chaos. Temple mod i think.
First of all, thank you for the build, really having fun with it :)
Wanted to ask what is the item switch priority moving from budget version? Claws>6L Perfect Form>Gloves or the order is different?

If it is mentioned in the guide, i might have overlooked it.
"
justelis wrote:
First of all, thank you for the build, really having fun with it :)
Wanted to ask what is the item switch priority moving from budget version? Claws>6L Perfect Form>Gloves or the order is different?

If it is mentioned in the guide, i might have overlooked it.

Ty for the feedback :)

Claws or 6L, damage gain anyway. I suggest you farm fossils and craft claws yourself, at least with added chaos and chance for 100% more dmg.

Leave gloves for last.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Dec 27, 2019, 4:53:30 PM
"
I want to weigh in and give this build a big thumbs up. I've basically done nothing but Whispering Ice for ~4-5 leagues in a row, but decided to give this one a shot after going through the OP. It felt fantastic to level with and being able to go all the way to red maps with just Wasp Nests gives it a whole lot of league-starter potential in my book.

I've slammed just about every boss I've fought into a trashcan besides by initial fight against the Awakener + Conquerers when they got fully powered up, but those were more technical mistakes rather than any shortcomings of the build. Rolling around with 5.3k HP, VMS and capped resists to everything including chaos makes doing maps a breeze.

Ty for the nice comment! Glad to hear you made build change and that you are doing great. PF won't fail. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info