[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

hey any tips on finding the reduced mana cost of skill? I already got 1 to pop but didn't get a rank to learn it. Taking me a while to find another.
Your best bet is to either buy things with Elreon's Veil on them and hope for the craft, or buy a Kalandra's Craft prophecy (or 6) and hang on to them unused in your inventory until you beat Elreon in a Syndicate fight. When you're picking to kill/capture him, use a Kalandra's Craft and then make your choice. If you're lucky, he'll drop a bunch of jewelry with his veil.
"
hey any tips on finding the reduced mana cost of skill? I already got 1 to pop but didn't get a rank to learn it. Taking me a while to find another.

If you are missing some crafts use this guy

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2490064
"
Echoalpha wrote:
Great guide,

Love pestilent strike and having been looking for a build for one.

Looking forward to starting this character.

Just curious why no plague bearer?

You can use it while leveling and thru mid yellow maps but in the late game damage from it falls off a lot. Also It's one more button to press, makes things more complicated.

"
Provin915 wrote:
Should I rush to 6L Perfect Form?

Pestilent Strike is great. Survivability is nice as well. But red-tier maps are starting to get dangereous. Tho I do have lots of upgrades to make.

You need to make upgrades for red tier, claws or Perfect from.

"
arfunzals wrote:
Hey mate, I'm the guy who added you asking why I couldn't activate Aspect of the Spider after getting my enlighten and you helped me... Just got my first deathless Awakener level 8 Sirus kill using this build! Thanks very much, it's super fun and good!

Congrats! :D ty for the feedback!
Thanks for your work in sharing this build!

I'm currently playing through my first self-made build and found this while looking for help with defensive mechanics (I don't have the most in-depth knowledge of how a lot of the game mechanics fit together). Would the Vaal Molten Shell / Iron Reflexes approach still be feasible given that my character is Trickster, or does the lack of Master Alchemist kinda kill it?

Edit: sorry if this has been asked already, but what's the major advantage to using Phase Run if you're using a ranged attack skill (Venom Gyre, in my case)?
Last edited by Gumbilicious on Dec 29, 2019, 1:32:58 PM
Phase Run is meant as a delving/general map travel tool. Activate it when you need to run through enemies in the darkness or if you ever have to backtrack somewhere that you've already cleared on a map. It's spammable and is basically a bonus quicksilver if you don't mind tapping the button.
"
Gumbilicious wrote:
Thanks for your work in sharing this build!

I'm currently playing through my first self-made build and found this while looking for help with defensive mechanics (I don't have the most in-depth knowledge of how a lot of the game mechanics fit together). Would the Vaal Molten Shell / Iron Reflexes approach still be feasible given that my character is Trickster, or does the lack of Master Alchemist kinda kill it?

Edit: sorry if this has been asked already, but what's the major advantage to using Phase Run if you're using a ranged attack skill (Venom Gyre, in my case)?

Using the MS + Iron Reflexes on other ascendancy is possible just not reliable as on Pathfinder. Flask regeneration really is big QoL.

"
Phase Run is meant as a delving/general map travel tool. Activate it when you need to run through enemies in the darkness or if you ever have to backtrack somewhere that you've already cleared on a map. It's spammable and is basically a bonus quicksilver if you don't mind tapping the button.

Tnx for explaining.

Sorry guys i'm late with answers. I got some nasty cold so I sleep half of the day.

Took long enough, but finally!...

Now, to make another claw...

While I was leveling, I tried using Withering Steps instead of Phase Run. Despite its similarities, it turns out that eventually, I grew to like Phase Run a bit more due to its spammability in Delve and in clutch situation. Withering Steps also worn out after you attack once, including Whirling Blade...

I think it all comes down to preference between Phase Run and Dash... right?
Last edited by HeliumHe on Dec 29, 2019, 6:33:45 PM
"
HeliumHe wrote:

Took long enough, but finally!...

Now, to make another claw...

While I was leveling, I tried using Withering Steps instead of Phase Run. Despite its similarities, it turns out that eventually, I grew to like Phase Run a bit more due to its spammability in Delve and in clutch situation. Withering Steps also worn out after you attack once, including Whirling Blade...

I think it all comes down to preference between Phase Run and Dash... right?

Congrats!

Pretty much yeah. Choose what you like more.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Dec 29, 2019, 6:39:59 PM
Thanks for the build! After playing two pretty boringbuilds (PF miner and skele/zombie Necro) it's feels good to be punching shit in the face again! One thing I'll add to anyone who is just getting into maps - Pick up the 2 unique flasks as soon as you can. Look for one's that are around 5% off perfect as they will sell for 1-2c a piece rather than 30c like a perfectly rolled one. Also, this is the cheapest I've ever seen withcfire brew. Was expecting to pay 50c + like usual. got one at 32% for 1c.

Looking forward to getting a 6L perfect form when I can afford it and some solid claws. Also need to upgrade my one ring and amulet.

Thx again! Cheers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info