[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

Great guide,

Love pestilent strike and having been looking for a build for one.

Looking forward to starting this character.

Just curious why no plague bearer?
Last edited by Echoalpha on Dec 27, 2019, 6:20:48 PM
Should I rush to 6L Perfect Form?

Pestilent Strike is great. Survivability is nice as well. But red-tier maps are starting to get dangereous. Tho I do have lots of upgrades to make.
is there an attack speed cap?

I feel like I already have a lot of attack speed. If I annul int or stun duration off then I can add on attack speed?
Last edited by dmitriya1 on Dec 28, 2019, 2:49:05 AM
There's no realistic cap on attack speed, no. More hits = more poisons = more gooder.

Edit: One thing I think you could add to the gearing section as a fun luxury item is a Brutal Restraint jewel. I picked one up with some extra currency after getting my claws + Perfect Form and it splashes something like 60% poison damage, Onslaught on kill for 8 seconds and some flask charges + cold res in exchange for a jewel socket.

The free Onslaught is incredible, and it can even roll stuff like faster poison damage and +MaxLife. Strongly recommend once you're comfortable dunking on Awakened 8 conquerers/T16 bosses.
Last edited by Sandevasfootball on Dec 28, 2019, 3:59:14 AM
Hey mate, I'm the guy who added you asking why I couldn't activate Aspect of the Spider after getting my enlighten and you helped me... Just got my first deathless Awakener level 8 Sirus kill using this build! Thanks very much, it's super fun and good!
Last edited by arfunzals on Dec 28, 2019, 1:59:47 PM
well shit annuled off the psn chance/dmg

kinda want to annul the stun and int and multi mod it but that aint happening lol.
"

kinda want to annul the stun and int and multi mod it but that aint happening lol.

umm it's a bleed claw though.
"
Paperfysh wrote:
"

well shit
Last edited by dmitriya1 on Dec 28, 2019, 4:28:16 PM
"
"
Paperfysh wrote:
"

well shit.
Last edited by dmitriya1 on Dec 28, 2019, 4:27:51 PM
I have added a jewel search here for those who need it. It has all the possible damage modifiers for both abyss and normal jewels.

There are four count columns:

One for damage modifers, one for life mods, one for resist mods and the last one for attribute mods.

Customise it to your liking.

I'm gonna change the damage modifers to weighted sums later on. Don't remember how to do it in pob. Need to find the guide again. Or if anyone can do it go ahead and update the search. Weighted sum is a better way to find the best jewels.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/4mpaP3Qi9

Last edited by kompaniet on Dec 28, 2019, 7:04:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info