[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
Wizzzzer wrote:
I am confused as to if I am supposed to have the same cobra lash gems in both claws, or Viper strike in one and cobra in the other?
Before maps do I focus on one?

Are you new to the game?
It doesn't matter were you have the attack gems.
Should be in the piece of gear with the most linked gem sockets.
In the endgame normally your body armour. While leveling just put it into the piece with the most links.

Edit: May be I read that wrong. Just try what feels better for you. Some like the "ranged feel" of cobra lash more than pure melee.
Last edited by blastinMot on Aug 31, 2020, 9:14:31 AM
Anyone got expierence with this build in SSF? While some of the uniques are farmable, it may take some time and especially the flasks are just rng.
Last edited by MMCShiNi on Sep 1, 2020, 8:34:28 AM
Harvest is ending sadly, but my gear is not done
Can someone check my profile and give me advice about how can I improve my gear?

I need crafting advices about my claws especially
"
Caramellus wrote:
Harvest is ending sadly, but my gear is not done
Can someone check my profile and give me advice about how can I improve my gear?

I need crafting advices about my claws especially

Get an imperial claw as the offhand base. Slightly more damage and life gain on hit. Shouldn't be too hard to get.

Use corroded, metallic, shuddering fossil to get:
prefixes
60% chance for poisons to deal 100% more damage
chaos damage to attacks (or any prefix that is removable through harvest crafting)
free (or removable with harvest craft)

suffixes
attack speed at least 17%
increased dmg with poisons
any other useful suffix, for example accuracy, resists or if you want perfect "% to dmg over time multiplier"

Craft the second prefix mod with harvest augment chaos (be sure to have suffixes full), to 100% hit chaos damage to attacks.
Then finish prefixes by crafting "chaos damage over time multiplier".

The fossil crafting should take max. 3-5 tries. So not too much money involved.

Rest of your gear:
- belt has wrong enchant, because we dont afflict elemental ailments => should be "withered enemies have -% resistances"
- your moonstone ring should be easily replaced with something else, which has more life and crafted -mana to non-channeling skills on it
- may be get a circlet of nostalgia with better implicits (for example onslaught on hit, so you can replace the silver flask)
Last edited by blastinMot on Sep 2, 2020, 8:07:16 PM
"
Get an imperial claw as the offhand base. Slightly more damage and life gain on hit. Shouldn't be too hard to get.

Use corroded, metallic, shuddering fossil to get:
prefixes
60% chance for poisons to deal 100% more damage
chaos damage to attacks (or any prefix that is removable through harvest crafting)
free (or removable with harvest craft)

suffixes
attack speed at least 17%
increased dmg with poisons
any other useful suffix, for example accuracy, resists or if you want perfect "% to dmg over time multiplier"

Craft the second prefix mod with harvest augment chaos (be sure to have suffixes full), to 100% hit chaos damage to attacks.
Then finish prefixes by crafting "chaos damage over time multiplier".

The fossil crafting should take max. 3-5 tries. So not too much money involved.

Rest of your gear:
- belt has wrong enchant, because we dont afflict elemental ailments => should be "withered enemies have -% resistances"
- your moonstone ring should be easily replaced with something else, which has more life and crafted -mana to non-channeling skills on it
- may be get a circlet of nostalgia with better implicits (for example onslaught on hit, so you can replace the silver flask)

thanks for feedback! so you mean my claws are garbage and I have to startover? :D
"
Caramellus wrote:
thanks for feedback! so you mean my claws are garbage and I have to startover? :D
They aren't garbage, but I would call them "budget".
Yes, probably start over if you can afford it.
Very simple & straightforward guide that gives me everything I need to know for leveling as quick as speed.

Thank you!
Im not so long in this Game can you make me a little list for Stats ? ^^

so Str-crit-haste ? ^^ im to stupid for you build sad .. ^^
I have one question about fossils,
Metallic or Aberrant fossils for the weapon.

Thanks.
"
mikevoid wrote:
I have one question about fossils,
Metallic or Aberrant fossils for the weapon.

Thanks.

For harvest league use corroded, metallic, shuddering fossil to get:
prefixes
- 60% chance for poisons to deal 100% more damage
- chaos damage to attacks (or any prefix that is removable through harvest crafting)
- free (or removable with harvest craft)

suffixes
- attack speed at least 17%
- increased dmg with poisons
- any other useful suffix, for example accuracy, resists or if you want perfect "% to dmg over time multiplier"

Craft the second prefix mod with harvest "augment chaos" (be sure to have 3 suffixes on your weapon at this point), to 100% hit the "chaos damage to attacks" mod.
Then finish prefixes by crafting "chaos damage over time multiplier" as your last prefix.

--

For standard league use aberrant, corroded, metallic and shuddering fossil. Because you can't otherwise reliably get the chaos damage to attacks prefix.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info