[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
Salus_99 wrote:
"
Corioliss wrote:

Map bosses are zero problem with this build, and for the big endgame bosses you can swap to viper strike, which boosts your damage through the roof. Without the tribal fury you can sometimes get overwhelmed in juiced maps though.

Also it has a very nice side effect: It gives you autoaim. Without Tribal fury you need to be pretty much right on top of the enemy to actually hit it, due to the claws low range. With Tribal fury you only need to be in general proximity to an enemy and hit the air and you'll definitely hit.
This alone for me is a way bigger advantage against bosses than any other anointment could ever be, even if the damage is a little bit lower. The space you can move around in is just so much bigger with tribal fury.

Edit: your damage will also just get a decent bit higher as you level up more. You're only 80, meaning you miss 20 potential points (more realistically 12-15 points). Those will just naturally boost your damage by a lot.

Got all DPS points and bosses/conqueror are long as hell, like took me 12/15 sec to kill Baran A8

You don't have swift venoms and you also do not have a cluster jewel.
So you are missing damage still.
Aapart from gear, that is missing dmg here and there.
hello, I have 60 hours with my pathfinder but still struggling. Very unlucky with my character. Not even single exalted drop. I have only 90c.

I have 5k hp and sometimes I just got 1 shot. I dont have very much dps tho boss fights could be very long especially if they are chaos resistant.

Still trying to craft my claws, you can check my items (they are at 2nd page). Can someone give me tips what should I do? I Cant farm red maps easyly, I die too much
"
Caramellus wrote:

Still trying to craft my claws, you can check my items (they are at 2nd page). Can someone give me tips what should I do? I Cant farm red maps easyly, I die too much

Havoc Thirst:
2x Remove Physical Mod
Craft any Suffix on the crafting bench
Augment chaos mod (will hit chaos damage to attacks, if the item has no free suffixes)
Craft "chaos damage over time multiplier" on crafting bench
You have 1 free suffix left. You can try to exalt (or slam with Leo t3 in research betrayal bench) or craft another resist via harvest crafting.

Brood Gutter:
Reroll with fossils (corroded + metallic + shuddering).
Missing attack speed, which costs about 2ex with harvest crafting. So not worth crafting this any further.

If you need harvest crafts: On www.forbiddenharvest.com you can buy crafts from other people.

Regarding dying: Get vaal molten shell and use it at the start of heavy fighting (bosses, metamorphs etc.).
Last edited by blastinMot on Aug 21, 2020, 10:02:42 AM
"
blastinMot wrote:

Was my point to go swift venom rather than tribal fury, I found dat annointement pretty weak, a bit faster on mapping but no real changes on boss fights

EDIT: gonna remove elusive's points, 2 points for a jewel to put
, gonna need 6/7 more lvl to try
Last edited by Salus_99 on Aug 21, 2020, 11:16:06 AM
"
Salus_99 wrote:
"
blastinMot wrote:

Was my point to go swift venom rather than tribal fury, I found dat annointement pretty weak, a bit faster on mapping but no real changes on boss fights

EDIT: gonna remove elusive's points, 2 points for a jewel to put
, gonna need 6/7 more lvl to try

Just spend the points on swift venom, when you have enough lvls. It's worth it.

Also I would try to get Wasting Affliction instead of Student of Decay.
Can be pretty hard to roll though, if you don't get lucky.
"
blastinMot wrote:
[

Yeah I have tried to roll Wasting afliction + circiling oblivion, really hard, not got it after like 12355643 rolls XD.

Student of decay not the best but a bit of dmg and make me cap chaos
"
Salus_99 wrote:
"
blastinMot wrote:
[

Yeah I have tried to roll Wasting afliction + circiling oblivion, really hard, not got it after like 12355643 rolls XD.

Student of decay not the best but a bit of dmg and make me cap chaos
Capping chaos is not a bad idea. But you can roll chaos resist very easily (augment chaos) on every cluster jewel, that has a free suffix.
Hey i Think i try this Build Next Season can i start with pestilent Strike und can do all content ? :)
"
Thesorrow10 wrote:
Hey i Think i try this Build Next Season can i start with pestilent Strike und can do all content ? :)

Yeah ofc :)
I have been contemplating trying out a Pestilent Strike Build for a while now but had not really done too much research till now, and while I have heard of your builds through various recommendations I also never really tried any of them so far.

Currently trying out Pestilent in an SSF setting to get the leveling feel, and so far it is really smooth. The need for constantly upgrading the weapons is the only issue I have but that is true for any melee build I guess.

I may have to flip a coin to decide between this and Bane.

Imho I must say probably one of the best guides I have seen, kudos to you good sir (216+ pages speak for themselves). I was a complete poison noob - the level of guidance and the detailed explanations are superb and really helped me personally in giving poison a chance. I especially like not having to respec or using a variety of different leveling gems.

Looking forward to (trying) more builds from you in future :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info