The Salvage Box has been Scrapped

So yeah GGG is 1000000 times faster at reacting to negative feedback than Blizzard is.
Former FireSkull

Also I was a closed beta bronze supporter and normal supporter! I deleted that account tho.
Scraped that fast?

Why not consider reducing the price to 10 pts and a guarantee that you will not get a dup?

And how long has the community feedback on trade been negative?
I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
I mean, you could stop scummy gambling mechanics altogether. Just a thought.
DISLIKE VERY BAD IDEA!!!!!
Finaly a good idea about what to do with doups aaaaaaaand its gone -..-

just give us some points back for it jeez its not gonna backrupt ya
Last edited by Voidflame87 on Sep 11, 2019, 5:01:23 PM
Personally I wished loot boxes don't give you duplicates in first place so there wouldn't be a need fox 'Salvage Box'.
I just wish there was a free system for the reroll of duplicates that are not needed.
"
acensionx wrote:
Personally I wished loot boxes don't give you duplicates in first place so there wouldn't be a need fox 'Salvage Box'.

That would remove the risk, which is the whole point. As you propose it, you would spend 30 points per item in the box until you had gotten every single one, and at a tremndous discount. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Holy hell wow, why am i only hearing about this now, as i get off from work... Coulda really used this box to remove entire pages of duplicates i have laying around, from going ham on the boxes :-(

Wish it was still there, for the people that wanted it tho - just a thought/wish!

- Bullsat
I traded in several MTX that were not used and/or not my style and received a was gifted an ice tiger pet. Very satisfied : )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info