Path of Exile: Legion Patch Notes

Wait, flicker strike is not a travel skill, or blink skill?

This confuses me

Also was hoping i could support flicker with close combat :(
more and more nerfs ... slower and harder acts..... less drop rate... I want to play but those changes....
Generador de filtros; Hecho en Java por mi: https://github.com/jhonsoul/GeneradorFiltrosPathofExile/tree/master/src/ejecutable
Last edited by DahakaCo on Jun 6, 2019, 10:50:34 PM
"
You can now queue skills. By using one skill while another skill is in progress, that skill will be used immediately after the current skill has finished.

I don't know if this was answered, so sorry if it was but -- can you queue multiple skills or only one? It seems a little unclear.

"
Melee Splash
Now supports Strikes.

Just to clarify: Does Melee Splash ONLY support Strikes, or does it also enhance anything else?
I just want to state how frustrated I am with the changes/nerfs to occultist witch and other spell caster builds. This was my first time playing a league to its completion, and to see all my hard work to be laid to rest because the developers want to push their version of melee meta makes me sick. Instead of buffing melee skills on par with casters they chose to gimp every other form of damage to fix a problem that should have been addressed along time ago. Now I'm not sure if I'll return next league...

Thanks GGG
"
mishli wrote:
Wait, flicker strike is not a travel skill, or blink skill?

This confuses me

Also was hoping i could support flicker with close combat :(

Close Combat has the Melee, Attack and Duration tags thus it can support any melee attack though it is limited slightly by requiring a sword or axe to trigger. No where does it state it's a gem that only supports travel/movement gems though it does have an additional interact with travel gems not supported by it but the proximity damage is to any attack supported by it. Unless you meant you wanted the attack speed part for flicker which that wont work not that it'd be worth it if it did

"
RexieRabbit wrote:

Just to clarify: Does Melee Splash ONLY support Strikes, or does it also enhance anything else?

Yeah only strike skills, the flavor text on it states so "Supports melee strike skils"
Wild Strike!
I really like this skill gem!
Please add something like "adds # to # elemental damage of a random element per level"! A lot of the other melee gems are getting flat damage per level and even with the small buff to this skill gem, I believe this gem will be left behind again! As of now this skill takes at least 3x the ammount of currency to get the same damage as other melee skill gems. You can add most skill gems in its spot and they will do more damage (as in replacing Wild Strike, in the wild strike setup).

Ps. With the nerf to abyss jewels, a build revolving around this skill gem is going to hurt.

Last edited by Mentasylum on Jun 7, 2019, 1:05:27 AM
"
G__N__X wrote:
I just want to state how frustrated I am with the changes/nerfs to occultist witch and other spell caster builds. This was my first time playing a league to its completion, and to see all my hard work to be laid to rest because the developers want to push their version of melee meta makes me sick. Instead of buffing melee skills on par with casters they chose to gimp every other form of damage to fix a problem that should have been addressed along time ago. Now I'm not sure if I'll return next league...

Thanks GGG

This is fairly normal for path of exile. I'm not sure how long you played, but things fall in and out of meta all the time. In fact, I believe they purposefully change things up to encourage different builds, etc.

Whether that is a good thing or a bad thing I suppose depends on your playstyle. But in the future, they will buff occultist again, etc etc. The cycle shall continue.
"
RexieRabbit wrote:
"
G__N__X wrote:

Thanks GGG

This is fairly normal for path of exile. I'm not sure how long you played, but things fall in and out of meta all the time. In fact, I believe they purposefully change things up to encourage different builds, etc.

Whether that is a good thing or a bad thing I suppose depends on your playstyle. But in the future, they will buff occultist again, etc etc. The cycle shall continue.

I keep seeing people say this over and over, and it's pure gibberish.

I can understand a shifting Meta. It makes sense to keep the game fresh. However, gutting occultist and Molten Strike was way out of line. Occultist was only OP because of the crafting meta from sythesis, and with it not even being part of the league this time around, the gutting was just heavy handed BS.

Molten Strike, while a strong skill, was NEVER a top tier build for clear or bossing. Now it will be utterly worthless even as a starter build just to raise currency for better push builds.

No matter how much the Meta shifts, the heavy handed nerfs were uncalled for.
PC Specs :

I7-7700K @5.0GHz, 16 GB Patriot Viper DDR4, GTX 1070, Intel 600p 512GB NVME SSD
damn, fire leech removed for Chieftain, there goes my planned build.
Are you guys ever planning on making the damage tab for RF functional? That'd be great if you guys could do that.

@TravisL they didn't remove the fire leech. its on the new Hinekora, Death's Fury node.
Last edited by Dregor78 on Jun 7, 2019, 2:16:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info