Path of Exile: Legion Patch Notes

"
aachilles wrote:
Thanks IonDrako, next questions about Winter Orb:

- "Base duration is now 1.2 seconds (from 0 base duration, building solely on stages)". Then, are nodes on "increased Skill Effect Duration" unnecessary now?

- can the projectile firing rate (1.6 sec) be altered with a gem or another object?

1st it'd be preference there as you either want it to last longer or you spend the points/support gems giving it more damage rather than duration but still it's kinda what you'd want

2nd It says on the gem itself that the fire rate is influenced by cast speed
wth all shield gone in occultist ascendncy? screw this game than....

here goes my league opener option for HC, why the heck would they have destroyed this ascendany?
Thanks GGG i love it.
Finally melee get's some love and it is the last bit that stopped me from going PoE for Life!
I'm really excited for the changes and i think you have done a good job on reworking and rebalancing gems.
"You no longer have to pay Vaal orbs equal to the cost in Chaos orbs to apply Zana's crafting modifiers to corrupted maps."

TY GGG
Path of Nerfs...
"Some things that slumber should never be awoken."

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█
Hi GGG

I wonder that "strike" gem tag skills could hit multiple enemies while using projectiles, such as puncture, frenzy or ele hit bow ?

My best regards...
Are the atlas shuffles going to become a regular thing now? I mean, they're always kinda bothersome due to the new map series and due to having to complete the atlas bonus objectives again.
I'm very pleased with the changes and I'm surprise some people keep whining about a game. If Poe would not suit me anymore, I would play something else, thats all.

That being said, I have a question that may have some merit. The patch says Glacial Hammer got a increase of damage converted to cold. However, what will happens to Winter Burial jewel ? I'm asking, because I needed two jewels in the past for a full conversion (25%+25%). But now a 10% goes to waste...

The patch notes doesnt say anything about that.
PogU
Awesome work! thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info