Path of Exile: Legion Patch Notes

"
aachilles wrote:
I'm making a build around Ball Lightning and Sire of Shards by using PoB with the latest update. I'm selecting keystones Blunt Trauma and One with the River, but they are affecting nothing to my build so I don´t know if either this is a bug of PoB or selected keystones apply only when staff is used as a weapon. There is no info about these new keystones.

Yeah that's because those are weapon attack nodes, if the nodes don't say Global or specify to spells it will only affect melee aspects with the weapon. Also they are notables not keystones, keystones are the super big nodes on the tree
Last edited by IonDrako on Jun 6, 2019, 3:00:33 AM
good
el que no sabe tomar no sabe vivir
"
SppokyVega wrote:
Patchnotes in short form:

Better announced Attacks with more damage (laggy Servers) = more Damage taken
Immortal Call nerf = more Damage taken
Block nerf = more Damage taken
Evasion nerf trough new Accuracy behavior = more Damage taken
Energy Shield nerf = Less effective HP Pool
Warlords Mark nerf = Casters can't use it, Endurance Charges gone
No new LP Nodes (Blood Magic Wheel nerfed), only DPS Nodes
Improvements to melee Skills are questionable. Damage was not the problem. Clear potential still is

I want a 3 screens wide Aoe for Earthquake. You only nerfed the survivability and hope people will play this game now longer to reach level 100

Also

1. Aurabots nerf = even less survivability.
2. Tougher magic and rare monsters
3. Tougher bosses.

And no buffs to hp. Life even got nerfed too, do not see +15% behind bloodmagic anymore. Nerf life and dmg on abyss jewels.

Expect the most rippy league of all times.
Thanks IonDrako, next questions about Winter Orb:

- "Base duration is now 1.2 seconds (from 0 base duration, building solely on stages)". Then, are nodes on "increased Skill Effect Duration" unnecessary now?

- can the projectile firing rate (1.6 sec) be altered with a gem or another object?
Last edited by aachilles on Jun 6, 2019, 6:37:31 AM
All my characters are level 93 - 96 and I don't try to level higher.
Leveling takes too much time in normal way and you cannot play what you want
because you don't want to die.
Other hand, if you reached level 100, what you do then. You don't have anything
to do to get your character better. The team makes leveling very hard so they think that we try it for ever and ever.

In D3 we have paragons and we can have thousands of them and heroes get better
all the time.
PoE Legue is not answer for that. So 4.0 must have something like that or players can't be interested for a long time anymore.
"
you should more reliably get the Betrayal encounters

Oh cmon! Just give us ability to avoid this annoying sh*t, please!
They should've given Syndicate the redmane treatment.

Seriously though, one more death to syndicate lags and I will consider taking a break aswell, until it is properly fixed.

Idc about nerfs/buffs and won't judge before I tested, but dying to screen freezes because of a league mechanic that is poorly polished is EXTREMELY frustrating.

I just assume that it will still freeze screens as there has been no mentioning of fixing the issue in this patch. I will be possitively surprized if it's actually fixed without telling us.
Arian Synthesis of G3
"
jymak22 wrote:
All my characters are level 93 - 96 and I don't try to level higher.
Leveling takes too much time in normal way and you cannot play what you want
because you don't want to die.
Other hand, if you reached level 100, what you do then. You don't have anything
to do to get your character better. The team makes leveling very hard so they think that we try it for ever and ever.

In D3 we have paragons and we can have thousands of them and heroes get better
all the time.
PoE Legue is not answer for that. So 4.0 must have something like that or players can't be interested for a long time anymore.

go play paragons please, stop posting trash, we dont want endless grind, we prefer leagues
Slayer has proximity damage in POB.
What a read :p

Even though i was aware of some of these changes before the patch notes already (because i like to keep myself up to date on PoE kinda), this is still juicy stuff!

1.Berserker and slayer changes = NOICE!
2.Orb of horizons in the general drop pool = noice!
3.Perandus scarabs being able to spawn Cadiro = noice!
4.Abyss jool nerf = was needed.
5.Incursion change is noice.
6.Fifth slot for map device is quite cool.
7.Not having to pay vaals for zana mods on corrupted maps = wow :)
8.Adding monsters to some of the longer (phased) boss fights = good.
9.Other stuff is solid too.

Overall - seems good :)
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info