Path of Exile: Legion Patch Notes

"You can now convert Maps which are in your Map Stash Tab to the most recent Map Series by using the "Convert Maps" button, found in the Map Stash Tab. This will convert all Maps in a given Map Stash Tab to an equivalent Map from the most recent series. Alternatively, you can sell Maps to a vendor which will convert them to an equivalent Map from the most recent Map Series."

I still can't find a button or other selection to do this.
Last edited by azsx2001 on Jun 5, 2019, 10:45:25 PM
Please buff wildstrike more >:(
Patchnotes in short form:

Better announced Attacks with more damage (laggy Servers) = more Damage taken
Immortal Call nerf = more Damage taken
Block nerf = more Damage taken
Evasion nerf trough new Accuracy behavior = more Damage taken
Energy Shield nerf = Less effective HP Pool
Warlords Mark nerf = Casters can't use it, Endurance Charges gone
No new LP Nodes (Blood Magic Wheel nerfed), only DPS Nodes
Improvements to melee Skills are questionable. Damage was not the problem. Clear potential still is

I want a 3 screens wide Aoe for Earthquake. You only nerfed the survivability and hope people will play this game now longer to reach level 100

"
"
Deathfairy wrote:
"
Really disappointing patch.

Enki's got one of the best, if not the best, comprehensive build guide for new players to PoE that's available (self-cast arc witch), period, and you are just crapping all over the modifications he's trying to make to keep up with nerf after nerf to basic Elementalist functionality. Beacon of Ruin? MoM? Inpulsa's? All of these nerfs are hitting at the core of the most thoughtfully considered and beginner-accessible builds= available, a build that's crazy fun and not at ALL overpowered.

The guide has been constantly maintained and fastidiously updated for over 5 years, but this league may well be his last, due to you making it increasingly nonviable for a well-constructed build based around a core damage spell to succeed.

Shame on you.

Lack of logic is amazing, someone has a extensive guide on a BAD build so lets have this affect on balance decisions?

A bad build? Get some perspective before you criticize someone's logic. It's a really strong build that was honed by someone with a way deeper understanding of the game than you could ever hope to have.

@WorderMostFoul

So much this. Unbelieveable nerfs.

@Deathfairy

Such a bad build that it has lasted 5 years and has more than 1100 pages of posts. Yes, it must be just terrible.

Just because it isn't to your taste, does not make it bad.

"
Vekkul wrote:
I just want to say that buffing the hell out of a feature only to nerf the hell out of it when you want the meta to shift is going to kill your game in the long run.

QFT

The bigger problem is when those nerfs trickle down in to the non-meta builds though.

------------------

Seriously GGG, WTH, 3.6 caster rework, 3.7 nerf witches past any of the previous gains.

What was the point?

Guess, I'm off to research Golem builds. If you are going to try to force a build change on me, I'll be damned if I let you force me to melee.

Props on the melee update, it looks not bad if you like that style.

The rest of it is pretty much a swing and a miss.

With a sledge hammer.

At high speed.

Oops, it hit Witches. RIP so many builds.

While GGG has always leaned this way, I guess the next development manifesto will make it official and read only "if a nerf is worth doing, it is worth over doing".

"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." - Harvest Manifesto 3/10/2021

So unbelievably inane it has to be memorialized.
Last edited by Dspayre on Jun 5, 2019, 11:51:53 PM
Haven't touched all except left and bottom side of the tree but new skill tree seems well sorted despite with a lot of new/changed nodes. 200% life with 4 jewels is not hard to acquire while picking all major critical strike nodes.

Thanks for the continuous improvements. Can't wait the full release !
Stop Bombing Syria
/Flu_prevention_mode ON
Moment Joon 【Passport & Garcon】https://bit.ly/2wXiUSj
MonoNeon 【Put On Earth For You】https://bit.ly/3I22mru
So the damage affixes being boosted on 2h weapons---will this affect existing items?

Or will you need to re-roll your unique/rare with the currency that does that to take advantage?
I'm making a build around Ball Lightning and Sire of Shards by using PoB with the latest update. I'm selecting keystones Blunt Trauma and One with the River, but they are affecting nothing to my build so I don´t know if either this is a bug of PoB or selected keystones apply only when staff is used as a weapon. There is no info about these new keystones.
I have a question on the new Multistrike, mainly in conjunction with the new Glacial Hammer. I ask because it sounds like it works as the 3rd swing of Multi, the strongest one, will proc the 3-hit GH since it says "successive hit". Wanted to make sure that was the intended interaction rather than Ruthless, which is specifically worded to say "use of skill", rather than "hit". I've always loved Glacial Hammer and with those staff changes, it looks like it'll be fun.
Rip Aurabots

Rip Headhunter?
Hi, my opinion as a new player. I started playing the game a month after synthesis started. I played an occultist bane/soulrend and I got up to maps tier 14, completed like 120 of them. Then I started dying a lot so I switched to Inquisitor storm brand, I couldn’t make it work better so tried a worb elementalist. Clearing maps was a great feeling but I’d constantly die on bosses and still haven’t figured out why yet. I went back to my occultist and using what I learned during that time using these characters I made a few changes and it was strong.

So my plan was to play that occultist in 3.7. I know that with 3/4 ex I could have probably killed Uber elder or close to it. I made a new occultist to practice before legion, starting with a CI to move onto Shav etc.

My problem is that this is the only build I can “master”. There are still a lot of things I don’t understand in this game (betrayal, temples) and using that build this league again I could have cleared endgame I guess. But that belongs to the past.

I’m gonna keep playing my occultist until patch to see how far I get on maps and then stop playing. I’m gonna wait 1/2 weeks into the league to start. As a new player I just can’t start over again, I can’t “try build that may not work” because if I want to improve and go further this league (delve, maps) I need to have a build that I know works well. No time to focus on multiple characters and make many changes. So yeah, I’m just gonna wait for these steamer to come out with a great build.

I understand the changes and stuff but these nerfs on the witch just doesn’t help news players, it’s quite the opposite actually.
I don’t like to play melee, never have in 8 years of playing D3, I barely touched melee characters. I just don’t like it, I always go mage.

To end this long/probably useless post I’m very disappointed with these patch notes. I won’t be able to start the league at the beginning because of my lack of experience. Or I could, but I’ll probably waste my time and break my teeth on a build that doesn’t work.

See you all IG in 2 weeks. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info