Path of Exile: Legion Patch Notes

So is Molten Strike shit now?
Poor poor Occultist.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
shoju wrote:
RIP Molten Strike.

this :(

reading these patch notes was a very sad day for me.
"
CrowMagnum wrote:
"
jacoblaren wrote:
Were the game-breaking intervention encounters fixed? That was one of the biggest reasons I stopped playing. Freeze, freeze, freeze.. dead.

It was also the reason I didn't buy a supporter pack last league. I don't see the issue mentioned anywhere in these patch notes, but perhaps I'm blind.

You're not blind. I searched for it too. No mention whatsoever.

Which is dumb, because it's such an easy fix: pre-load the encounter just like Fortification, Transportation, and Research are, and just make it so you have to talk to Jun to trigger it.

The fact that they force the encounter to load AFTER all other map assets is just...baffling. It's such an easy fix that they have failed to address for 3 whole months.

You're not alone. I stopped playing Synthesis for that reason alone, along with my normal group of friends. Issues like this should in no way still exist in a game that has such an otherwise dedicated and receptive development team.

Preloading allows you to time your load screen and now predict what may spawn thus allowing you to just leave if you dont like it and load another map. So now to avoid that they have to load everything 100% and set a load screen time of say 30 seconds no matter what for every single map so you cant guess. Last thing I and probably many others want is a 30 second loading screen every map. Nevermind the people that bitch about 5 seconds being to long for incursion loot to pop. So no its not just an "easy" fix. I have zero lag issues and a 30 second loading screen would piss me off beyond belief. If i wanted that shit I'd go play console games.
Last edited by Iznuts on Jun 5, 2019, 6:48:02 PM
I see my favorite skill lightning strike was buffed, but it had plenty of dps, it just needs to have its interaction with miultistrike fixed. Its glitched when using it with ms, and just doesn't hit enemies the majority of the time despite having 100% chance to hit. Hopefully with the new mechanics being implemented it will fix this.
so many RIPs...

HYPE HYPE HYPE
Harsh RNG, fair trade is dead, botting everywhere, oneshot mechanic -=RIP=-
"
FinYuna wrote:
So is Molten Strike shit now?

Well, its worthless with AC, so if all balls were hitting thats a 66% reduction. More likely, its a 30% reduction.

Also, a flat 40 to 45 percent reduction in each ball that hits due to % of weapon damage nerf and projectil nerf.

Also, if you dont hit, no magma balls. That was a huge part of molten strike dps, being able to hit without being on top of bosses. In some situations this will cut dps by half again, in others not at all. It also makes accuracy a double edged sword. Now, you dont even get balls if you miss.

Impact will be on the order of a 35 to 65 percent drop in dps, depending on situation and placement.
Does vigilant strike still have a cooldown? or just the 80% attack speed modifier?
Struggling on console with the constant crashes and bugs .. got excited for a patch that was just micro transactions.. and now my occultist build I had for the event which I LOVED and felt the most accomplished in this game since I started playing many years ago is DEAD! I was really looking forward to using it in this new league too, why would you do this.
pogggg
smh my head

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info