Path of Exile: Legion Patch Notes

GG
"
Imharil wrote:
I don't care about the nerfs but .. 10go for this kind of update ? Are you kidding ? Do you know some players (like me) take about 8h to download 10 fcking Go ? How can you justify it ? Is the winter orb nerf that big ? I can't even try out the new league today because of that. Developpers these days just never think aboout the size of their updates, or optimize it. They just develop MORE CONTENT ALL WE NEED WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

No.

I just downloaded the 6.3gb prepatch to restart the download because the size changed to a 10gb patch better delete and reinstall the game (thx steam).
just bought copy of top ES armor for 1 mirror and got -2500ES, thank you very much
Fix Double strike crash!!!!!!
All these grumpy people and I quote:

"I dont want to play a melee because I only like to play casters and you nerfed me."

First, you don't even have a character in the league to complain about.
Second, try something new.
Third, the "i don't want to because its not how i play" excuse is old news. See Second for further information.
Double Strike crashes game, fix it
"
doom212 wrote:
All these grumpy people and I quote:

"I dont want to play a melee because I only like to play casters and you nerfed me."

First, you don't even have a character in the league to complain about.
Second, try something new.
Third, the "i don't want to because its not how i play" excuse is old news. See Second for further information.

People are quitting in droves.

GGG can suck on my (B___S)
Well I have to say once again I am extremely disappointed. those of us that play standard once again like always get screwed. And before you leaguer's start bashing me for this post, we that play standard still spend money on this game as you do. When we build characters we build them for the replayability, switching back and forth from char to char as we have currency to further make them stronger characters.

The amount of hours and currency, crafting, multimodding, and enormous amount of time farming to save up the currency to buy mirror service items from all those ELITE player's that you love to cater to, only to have our character's F___ing nerfed to the point of not being a viable end gamer is disgusting. I for one have had five characters which are now unplayable due to your nerfs. Molten strike really, WTF!!! you buff everything else and nerf that.

This is the last straw for me, thank you so much for wasting all my time trying to enjoy a game that was fun to play. I hope you choke on all that money I spent on this game. Moving on
"
little1283 wrote:
Well I have to say once again I am extremely disappointed. those of us that play standard once again like always get screwed. And before you leaguer's start bashing me for this post, we that play standard still spend money on this game as you do. When we build characters we build them for the replayability, switching back and forth from char to char as we have currency to further make them stronger characters.

The amount of hours and currency, crafting, multimodding, and enormous amount of time farming to save up the currency to buy mirror service items from all those ELITE player's that you love to cater to, only to have our character's F___ing nerfed to the point of not being a viable end gamer is disgusting. I for one have had five characters which are now unplayable due to your nerfs. Molten strike really, WTF!!! you buff everything else and nerf that.

This is the last straw for me, thank you so much for wasting all my time trying to enjoy a game that was fun to play. I hope you choke on all that money I spent on this game. Moving on

I agree, I have been playing for about 5 years, investing all the currency in one character and the more I invest the weaker it becomes. My character is not very ES oriented, but i spent about 600ex in my gear and now have 12700ES, although before the upgrade had 15000.OK, I have long come to terms with the first nerf of ES, in those days I had about 16000ES with mediocre gear and 11000 after patch, and after all the costs I have about the same as 3 years ago. Devs,what have you done? are you trying to equate life to a ES? Do not you forget that the ES build of the witch implies an almost complete lack of armor and evasion?
And fckng still remove only atlas tabs remain, also now legendary stash tab is bugged -great [Removed by Support]
Last edited by r4plez on Jun 8, 2019, 4:56:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info