Path of Exile: Legion Patch Notes

PC Specs :

I7-7700K @5.0GHz, 16 GB Patriot Viper DDR4, GTX 1070, Intel 600p 512GB NVME SSD
Last edited by Smoknjoe24 on Jun 7, 2019, 2:43:55 AM
"
TravisL wrote:
damn, fire leech removed for Chieftain, there goes my planned build.

Get PoB mate. Hinekora's still has 1% fire damage leech.

It's just not mentioned cuz they only listed the actual changes to the different ascendency skills
PC Specs :

I7-7700K @5.0GHz, 16 GB Patriot Viper DDR4, GTX 1070, Intel 600p 512GB NVME SSD
"
Smoknjoe24 wrote:
"
RexieRabbit wrote:
"
G__N__X wrote:
I just want to state how frustrated I am with the changes/nerfs to occultist witch and other spell caster builds. This was my first time playing a league to its completion, and to see all my hard work to be laid to rest because the developers want to push their version of melee meta makes me sick. Instead of buffing melee skills on par with casters they chose to gimp every other form of damage to fix a problem that should have been addressed along time ago. Now I'm not sure if I'll return next league...

Thanks GGG

This is fairly normal for path of exile. I'm not sure how long you played, but things fall in and out of meta all the time. In fact, I believe they purposefully change things up to encourage different builds, etc.

Whether that is a good thing or a bad thing I suppose depends on your playstyle. But in the future, they will buff occultist again, etc etc. The cycle shall continue.

I keep seeing people say this over and over, and it's pure gibberish.

I can understand a shifting Meta. It makes sense to keep the game fresh. However, gutting occultist and Molten Strike was way out of line. Occultist was only OP because of the crafting meta from sythesis, and with it not even being part of the league this time around, the gutting was just heavy handed BS.

Molten Strike, while a strong skill, was NEVER a top tier build for clear or bossing. Now it will be utterly worthless even as a starter build just to raise currency for better push builds.

No matter how much the Meta shifts, the heavy handed nerfs were uncalled for.

It is not gibberish at all. A new league is a fresh start. I don't know why people are counting on playing the same build each league? 'Hard work'?. You played synth league, when synth ends that char is done. Legion is a new start.

And molten strike was the top delve build in synth. In top 500 delvers (both sc and hc) you saw 95% using molten strike, of which like 75% was occultist. Also it was strong for both clearing and bosses too.

These posts just make it seem like you think the world evolves around you. They doing meta shifts every league, and somehow you expect that your current build will always be top end? Also, if you are good at occultist, just play occultist. I believe it is still decent ascendency.
Last edited by Timmen00 on Jun 7, 2019, 5:58:29 AM
And here i thought it would be a good time to come back to the game when i finaly have time during summer break! I have been playing witch since dAy 1 and seeing both elementalist and occulist nerfed to unplayable level will make me pass this league since i was never fan of summoners. Im a full pledge self casting mage and thats all i want to do. I'm playing harcore only because i nees the thrill to have fun. Hp is too low on casters to allow them in hardcore to not get one shot esp with all the mom nerfs. ES nerfed again because some rich kids managed to make some pretty exotic gear. But thats not the case 99% of player base who struggle to make it to 10k Es. Clearly this was intended to force player to play melee builds which i do not enjoy at all so. You guys have fun with that. Im passing.
Last edited by ayalamih on Jun 7, 2019, 8:11:36 AM
Nerf, Nerf and still Nerf !!! We kill ourselves to build a correct build for months and bam! Nerf in the face and we lose everything!!!

Create an ultra hard league for mazochists and let the players who are there to have fun in peace!

I longly build a character who well enough defended himself... weeks and weeks to create something which gave good results to finally return with a big shit ...

I guess we must thank you?

I think I will definitely stop playing this game which is a series of frustrations. that's not what I was looking for when I started playing. Full ass of your crappy nerf policy !!

Now, I really regret all the money I put in to buy stash tabs and all of time I have already invested in this game.

In the end, the only ones who can afford equipment that allows them to do high level maps and pick up good bonuses are those who have been playing for more than 10 years. All others can bravely burst. And ,no mather if they already ruined themselves in stash tabs or others.

.. I am disgusted!!

I am not one of those who follow a build.

I spent hours testing everything and hours to loot to get gems and the correct equipment. and there, I am literally f...d thanks to your shit nerf!

The penalty of xp is already abusive when you die in the game, in addition we are penalized because this or that gem is successful? [Removed by Support] I'm fed-up!

Sorry but nerf is abusive!

LET PLAYERS HAVE FUN AND PLEASE, STOP FRUSTRATIONS!!!!!
Last edited by Ian_GGG on Jun 7, 2019, 9:17:39 AM
improving the performance of the game should be your priority!

for a significant improvement in this update.
There is too much salt in the comments.

Excited for new season PogU.
"
Khenshiro wrote:
Nerf, Nerf and still Nerf !!! We kill ourselves to build a correct build for months and bam! Nerf in the face and we lose everything!!!

Create an ultra hard league for mazochists and let the players who are there to have fun in peace!

I longly build a character who well enough defended himself... weeks and weeks to create something which gave good results to finally return with a big shit ...

I think I will definitely stop playing this game which is a series of frustrations. that's not what I was looking for when I started playing. Full ass of your crappy nerf policy !!

Now, I really regret all the money I put in to buy stash tabs and all of time I have already invested in this game.

In the end, the only ones who can afford equipment that allows them to do high level maps and pick up good bonuses are those who have been playing for more than 10 years. All others can bravely burst. And ,no mather if they already ruined themselves in stash tabs or others.

.. I am disgusted!!

I spent hours testing everything and hours to loot to get gems and the correct equipment. and there, I am literally f...d thanks to your shit nerf!

The penalty of xp is already abusive when you die in the game, in addition we are penalized because this or that gem is successful? [Removed by Support] I'm fed-up!

And another cry baby! Congrats!
"
Khenshiro wrote:

.. I am disgusted!!

If you want to play a game where you'r build stays like you made it forever. Path of exile or any type of game with a 3month cycle is not for you.

Working as intended, moving on.
Hi all, i see there are many new nodes on Passive Tree, we will have more quests to get more skill points?
It would be a form of balance..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info