Synthesis Ascendancy Class Statistics

"
Exile009 wrote:
"
vio wrote:
i think you overdid the balance shifting :)

playing a worbler one can't really say it's "playing", you just run through areas and rarely actively engage with the surroundings.

Well, tbf, that's how people have played Righteous Fire and Blade Vortex and Death's Oath since forever, so the Worb playstyle isn't exactly new.

It's very different. Like black and white. You must expose yourself to melee range to use those other skills. Your body is the weapon. Show me one RF or BV toon doing uber in a tabula. No you must build tanks (and all the sacrifices that go with building like that) unlike Worbers

Worb is more like a GC miner - without having to actually ever drop and trigger a mine.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 16, 2019, 6:41:37 AM
Just make berserker great again...
Embrace the vaal and the corruption! Only then, you will be bless by Atziri. That's how I got a Headhunter in the Atziri Apex of Sacrifice!
Winter Orb is so good lol
it has no downsides.

GMP usually increases clear speed for skills but reduce single target- but not for WO, it actually make single target stronger.

conc effect increases your dps but reduce your clear speed- but not for WO.
same for slower projectiles (sure, they get a tiny bit slower, but no actual impact on clear speed).

faster casting make skills feel smoother but offer less dps boost than other support gems- but not for WO, it also increases the fire rate of the projectiles so it has more dmg.

now, dont get me wrong, im not complaining about WO.
actually i wanted a skill like that for a long time.
its just that other skills dont compare to it.

after playing WO, every other build feels cluncky.

Last edited by HybridBoy on May 16, 2019, 6:41:27 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
vio wrote:
i think you overdid the balance shifting :)

playing a worbler one can't really say it's "playing", you just run through areas and rarely actively engage with the surroundings.

Well, tbf, that's how people have played Righteous Fire and Blade Vortex and Death's Oath since forever, so the Worb playstyle isn't exactly new.

It's very different. Like black and white. You must expose yourself to melee range to use those other skills. You body is the weapon. Show me one RF or BV toon doing uber in a tabula. No you must build tanks (and all the sacrifices that go with building like that) unlike Worbers

Worb is more like a GC miner - without having to actually ever drop and trigger a mine.

exactly, worb would need it's aoe cut to a third to be comparable.

you feel like a bot playing it.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Asmodee007 wrote:
Just make berserker great again...

They would have to bring back instant leech and mana/life leech that worked with spells again. The only way he survived melee combat with his huge 10% damage taken penalty was yoyo leeching. I have no idea why he was nerfed in the first place because he was never more popular than 10%. GGG dont know how to balance.

Same thing with slayer. The only 2h toon that worked well, and we all know 2Hders arnt even used in this game barley - yet they nerfed him.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 16, 2019, 6:58:52 AM
From a build diversity game to 3 classes with 3 skills game....
Ascendant needs some work. The ascendant-slayer and life leech nerf this patch were too hard and the other sub-ascendancy aren't quite competitive enough.
Poor berserker
Max blocks Tanky dualist 34-40k dps thread/1028992
Almost max blocks Tanky witch 40k dps physic or element build thread/1071884
I hope in 3.7 Cyclone becomes the new Winter Orb...
Last 2 leagues I played Trickster, now that it's even stronger especially with the new skills I didn't play it. I guess I unintentionally love not being part of the meta streamer copypasta.
Last edited by leto2626 on May 16, 2019, 8:19:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info