Synthesis Ascendancy Class Statistics

As normal every one wants to play the Rogue. He is fast, clears well and has perma-fortify on free movement skills. All my melee builds need a 4 link to use blood magic on the movement skill to keep up. That change from a 3 link to a 4 link is huge determent to usable setups. Easiest comparison to look at is the Deaths oath trickster v. Righteous fire chieftain almost identical mechanics but the trickster just does it better. Faster ,better Sustain, and the movement to avoid any of the 1 hits. Without the chance of the "O shit no mana" moment that I get on some other builds .
"
Anton__Chigur wrote:
I feel like a hipster with the raider class lol

Bah. Real hipsters play slayer
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
"
crunkatog wrote:
"
Anton__Chigur wrote:
I feel like a hipster with the raider class lol

Bah. Real hipsters play slayer

I think you've mispronounced "Berserker" here
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
I don't understand why people are talking about nerfing Trickster. He's in a good place. I'm no developer, but I'd be onboard with bringing the under performers up to the good place as well if I were. It's not like this is an FPS or something were balance against other classes is a thing. This isn't Overwatch. "Mercy is played too much. *incoming nerf nuke" Just to bring her in alignment with others in class. Terrible example, but you get the idea.
so for the most part,if you play melee don't play this game anymore? i believe balancing is a major problem and its just straight up boring to play a character you do not enjoy just because its....20x better. maybe it was just testing waters but even statistics from game play say if it sucks,why play it at all,which is what i did and did not play since i mainly mess around with melee builds =( hopefully some get the nerf stick and others get tweaks in balancing to improve game play before the next season because this was a train wreck.
"
cbralch wrote:
so for the most part,if you play melee don't play this game anymore? i believe balancing is a major problem and its just straight up boring to play a character you do not enjoy just because its....20x better. maybe it was just testing waters but even statistics from game play say if it sucks,why play it at all,which is what i did and did not play since i mainly mess around with melee builds =( hopefully some get the nerf stick and others get tweaks in balancing to improve game play before the next season because this was a train wreck.

I've given up on this game. It's the same old song and dance of new skills for the latest league meta, then nuke everything into oblivion, rinse and repeat.

I regret ever supporting it.
"
Smear wrote:
"
cbralch wrote:

I've given up on this game. It's the same old song and dance of new skills for the latest league meta, then nuke everything into oblivion, rinse and repeat.
I regret ever supporting it.

-------------

Dude, take some personal responsibility...you are not a victim all the character choices are yours. GGG buffs, nerfs, adjusts...that "stimulates" players to change up builds. This is the design decision that I agree with - you don't really want to have one build be the strongest...for 6 years??? Maybe you do, but if I have learned anything from this game it is that many (probably most) people will play the meta even if they don't necessarily enjoy the playstyle. GGG is smart to shake it up to retain interest in their game.
Last edited by MrWonderful99 on May 20, 2019, 12:52:55 AM
Berserker has been bad for quite a few Leagues now, havent they? Maybe some love in 4.0
IGN: DabrixRN
Cant wait for next stats on SKILLS and ITEMS
Last edited by Universalis on May 19, 2019, 6:14:33 PM
Can you buff Trickster and Winter Orb please? It's weak now. And remove all non-spellcasters, they are useless in the game dedicated to the magic. I'll donate you if you do this. Oh sorry, I have some more wishes but need to go to school.
- With best regards, T. Roller
Last edited by cursorTarget on May 19, 2019, 10:53:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info