Synthesis Ascendancy Class Statistics

It's natural to see hardly any berserkers when you ruin a class ascendancy.
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
So many useless ascendancies unfortunately amd this proofs it. I think the right way to balance it is to give all ascendancies defensive and offensive properties in a way that matters without substantial penalties. From a HC mode point of view good defensive nodes is just as important as good offensive nodes, that currently most ascendancies lack. I don't know about softcore though. Because the way Berserker was revamped with those penalties are ofcourse predictably utter bullsheit. Ascendany nodes should be good, not sheit. Anyway, GGG wil fix it, no doubt.
better nerf shit level classes.

"Some things that slumber should never be awoken."

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█
No surprise, this. Basically just a list of best classes :P
You should have given them the redmane treatment.. Make a statement!
3.7 zerker and slayer nerf incoming, they saw way to much play this league
The Berserker really needs some love. I hope it will get a rebalance with the next patch because you said it will focus on mellee. Because no matter what cool skill and item you release with the next patch, I don´t see any way where an other marauder subclass or duellist or Templar or even Ranger, Shadow and Witch could possibly out perform a berserker at the moment. The only thing he can do good is screaming and leeching but he takes more damage... The downside of the class is just too high imo. Leech is strong but there need to be some other way to balance it, other then taking effectiv more damage.
I'm level 69 :( i feel excluded
Those stats right there say "Re-examine these ascendancies!" and look at the ones at the bottom very, very hard.

Classes and ascendancies should be homogeneous, not so dramatically skewed.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
"
BlaqWolf wrote:
Those stats right there say "Re-examine these ascendancies!" and look at the ones at the bottom very, very hard.

Classes and ascendancies should be homogeneous, not so dramatically skewed.

agree, balance shifts should be skill specific, not involve ascendancies
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
webas wrote:
Who cares about these stupid class ascendancies, they are all using winter orb... :D

Perhaps. But I suspect Enki's Arc Witch is another dominant factor. That build is in a league of it's own when it comes to popularity and fame, especially when new players enter the equation.

This bears-out pretty clearly in the statistics which show Elementalist right at the top on PS4, where it's behind Trickster and sliding on other systems. PS4 has a majority of new players, so more people on that platform will have googled or asked around for a newbie-friendly build and been directed to Enki's Arc Witch. I personally have 2 Enki's Arc Witches, one for Synthesis and one for Flashback, and are constantly encountering others who're clearly following the same guide.

If it wasn't for Enki's, all those people who're using Elementalists would likely have been using Tricksters instead because that would have been the build those players would have been hearing the most about. The only reason I haven't made a Trickster is because I mostly play in isolation, as far as I knew Enki's was still the most popular build, only began to hear about Trickster in recent weeks, and didn't want to roll an unfamiliar build for Flashback.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info