Synthesis Ascendancy Class Statistics

"
It probably comes as no surprise to see spell-focused classes take the top spots.

Yeah ofc, ES changes have nothing to do with that...

"
It's interesting to note that even in this league, the Juggernaut is still reasonably popular, likely due to the broad and flexible nature of its primarily defensively-oriented passives.

Lets remove molten strike and do the same statistics. I wonder how many juggs going to play. Not to mention that a lot of Juggs go ES which is kinda hilarious.

Must be hard to draw a positive conclusion from these ridiculous statistics. Let's pretend that everything is fine.

Last edited by Motopsycho on May 16, 2019, 8:36:14 AM
Will we have a skill statistics or even a skill per class statistics? That would definitely tell more than we know...
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
This all about winter orb. Please ubernerf this ability and make this game good again. Last two content %40+ player play this ascendancy classes for WO. Just one question : how WO builds (50C-60C budget) feels more more better then 60X-70X builds ?
I wonder if even those remaining Berserkers play Winter Orb.

Ubernerf the range of the projectiles so WO will be comparable with standard Blade Vortex as far as reach of the hits and it would still be useful as proj scaling is insane enough to use it over BV

I don't even care if the dmg is too good because it isn't. The mechanics of duration, auto targeting and uberrange is what makes Worb so stupidly above everything else.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
What would be interesting for player would be something they don't allready know, because comparing "just the ascendency" with ssf hc ssfhc normal from pc versus xbox versus ps4 who cares ??

1 : A global SSF HC NORMAL ascendency (shorter that what you show here)

2 : other statistics like "main skill (linked to 4+ gems)",

most defensive ability (pure ability skill/CWDT.. linked to 3gems)

3 : Possibly a top 5 main skill used per ascendency.

4 : A time spend/90+ 70+character on each ascendency, to see how long it take to level up with each class.

5 : Bottom 20/ less used gems in the main weapon set of player

You can do a lot of more interesting rankings, rather than duplicating every 70- 90+ for each platform and ladder...

Last edited by Bakudan on May 16, 2019, 9:37:26 AM
This is so cool to see! Thank you for sharing! On a darker note, I must try to branch away from Trickster... Srsly, I thought I was a hipster, only to find out I'm just a part of the Masses like everyone else XD lol <3
WHAT A SURPRISE - SEIROUSLY - ID IDNT THINK IT WOULD BE LIKE THAT
"
Bakudan wrote:
What would be interesting for player would be something they don't allready know, because comparing "just the ascendency" with ssf hc ssfhc normal from pc versus xbox versus ps4 who cares ??

1 : A global SSF HC NORMAL ascendency (shorter that what you show here)

2 : other statistics like "main skill (linked to 4+ gems)",

most defensive ability (pure ability skill/CWDT.. linked to 3gems)

3 : Possibly a top 5 main skill used per ascendency.

4 : A time spend/90+ 70+character on each ascendency, to see how long it take to level up with each class.

5 : Bottom 20/ less used gems in the main weapon set of player

You can do a lot of more interesting rankings, rather than duplicating every 70- 90+ for each platform and ladder...

I agree! Those would be much more interesting stats! I'd like to see those too!
Softcore, solo self-found.
-----Currently: -----
Storm Call Occultist in Affliction
Berserker and Slayer is the meme
FIX SG SERVER
So we see ES and spells meta?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info