Synthesis Ascendancy Class Statistics

How many times did you watch your own statistics GGG?

You bring up the same numbers every league and you NEVER balance it.

Berserk or Slayer for example needed a buff/change WAY more than Trickster.
Nice numbers, but why even show them, if you guys arent anouncing a rework of the SHIT TIER Ascendancies!?
Map system is already super boring. I'm sick of atlas system. Even leveling becoming more fun than maping. I wonder if there will be any changes in the new league. I hope so.
These statistics just seems like a meme now.
No interesting angles or anything, just "here's some redundant numbers" with no correlation statistics or anything.

Useless info especially since there's no meaningful comments or thoughts at all on it and the data is already available.

Keeping up with the schedule I guess, rutine Skinner statistics:P
Last edited by daFalk on May 16, 2019, 3:47:08 AM
It would be great to also hear something like "we're concerned to see the same 5-6 Ascendancies at the bottom for about a year now, we'll actually do something about it"
Build Guides and Beginner Tips YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/NavandisGaming
"
Black__Dawn wrote:

Nobody changes rules in chess or football to keep things fresh, if you need to do it then your game sucks.

So you're comparing apples and oranges here.
While the games you mentioned MUST run according to fixed rules so that all participants can be judged according to the same rules, PoE is a sandbox game that runs according to completely different statutes.
Yes, the balance is changing all the time and that sometimes has disadvantages for some classes, but think of it as your box of LEGO bricks: you have a huge selection of bricks and new ones are added and old ones are taken away all the time.
But that should only challenge you to create things with the given and the new bricks that didn't exist before. Use your imagination instead of blindly following the meta and crying at the recurring nerfs or deal with it.
That's what GGG seems to want, because we are the eternal beta testers in their game - which hopefully is never as balanced as chess or football, that would mean a standstill and thus the end of the game. If you can't see it and/or accept it, you're maybe out of place.
Arf! Arf! Arf!
Last edited by Cpt_KangarooPimp on May 16, 2019, 4:28:23 AM
Remove Winter Orb skill from the game...
the winter orb crappy builds are esaily showed here, its really sad to see that a lot of players dont have millions dps and good char just because they choose to dont mka caster.

Nerf thoses buildsq and up real good builds like Marauder Juggernaut Berserker more powerfull and defensive!

Thoses build are not playing with just "right click and run" autotarget on and kill all before they spawned!

crappy league it was... hope for a new real league with really balance builds
Gee I wonder why slayer and zerker so low. Maybe you shouldn't have nerfed them to the ground for no reason?

Then you release a skill like Worb? Total brain dead skill that Auto targets, best boss killer and aoe farmer? WTF? You guys suck at balance.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 16, 2019, 6:03:42 AM
"
vio wrote:
i think you overdid the balance shifting :)

playing a worbler one can't really say it's "playing", you just run through areas and rarely actively engage with the surroundings.

Well, tbf, that's how people have played Righteous Fire and Blade Vortex and Death's Oath since forever, so the Worb playstyle isn't exactly new.
"
Navandis wrote:
It would be great to also hear something like "we're concerned to see the same 5-6 Ascendancies at the bottom for about a year now, we'll actually do something about it"

We already know they will. 3.7 is a melee patch, and those bottom ascendancies are all melee.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info