Synthesis Ascendancy Class Statistics

"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
The most interesting thing to see here is the prominence of Witch over Shadow.

The obvious reason why witch is higher is becouse witch has more good ascendancy options. Most shadows go tricster , while witch has ocultist and elementalist very popular.
I cannot be caged.
I cannot be controlled.
Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools!
Who cares about these stupid class ascendancies, they are all using winter orb... :D
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Dat Soulrend Trickster tho...
"
webas wrote:
Who cares about these stupid class ascendancies, they are all using winter orb... :D

^

pretty much
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
Kelvynn wrote:
Good job ruining Slayer! He joins Berserker in the trash can. Which class will be butchered next?

Trickster, of course. You don´t actually believe they will leave him alone?
i think you overdid the balance shifting :)

playing a worbler one can't really say it's "playing", you just run through areas and rarely actively engage with the surroundings.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I enjoyed this league so much that I bought Division 2 about an hour after i hit maps.

I cannot be bothered with act 1 -10 or "trading" anymore.
I soon realized this whole "balancing" thing is just THE biggest joke in GGG after I started with my 1st winter orbs build in flashback.
High chance it will be nerfed in 3.7, enjoy while you can guys
Last edited by nickwch on May 16, 2019, 1:56:40 AM
Why did GGG only bother to give us data that's consistently available on Poe.ninja? I miss when we got data that more knowledgeable players hadn't already had better versions of for months.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
"
nickwch wrote:
I soon realized this whole "balancing" thing is just THE biggest joke in GGG after I started with my 1st winter orbs build in flashback.

The balancing in GGG is about giving nolifers new op toy every 3 months and nerfing most of the other stuff into oblivion.
Don't play always online eternal grindfests, kids, they will never have anything remotely resembling balance.
Nobody changes rules in chess or football to keep things fresh, if you need to do it then your game sucks.
Last edited by Black__Dawn on May 16, 2019, 2:51:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info