Synthesis Ascendancy Class Statistics

Two words:

Winter Orb.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
GoldDragon32 wrote:
Trickster feels like a next level Ascendancy. I don't think it's anything special or unique offensively, but its one of very few ascendancies that offers broadly applicable useful defenses. And it's about the only ascendancy that provides those defensive abilities while also offering high offense power. I'd hate to see it nerfed, but I have a hard time justifying playing anything else atm.

yup i'd 100% agree here. especially since im loving chaos damage over time right now and trickster just wrecks.

one of the best things about trickster, especially if playing any type of damage over time, is how it levels. it feels so smooth in its power delivery. like right when you get the high mana multi power supports is when you get your 1st ascendancy points which give you great sustain which makes leveling a breeze and stuff.

trickster absolutely feels so great
Cool cool, but didn't we already see it on poe.ninja? :P
Show us something wacky!
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
"
GoldDragon32 wrote:
Trickster feels like a next level Ascendancy. I don't think it's anything special or unique offensively, but its one of very few ascendancies that offers broadly applicable useful defenses. And it's about the only ascendancy that provides those defensive abilities while also offering high offense power. I'd hate to see it nerfed, but I have a hard time justifying playing anything else atm.

The fact that it is hard to justify not playing it means it does indeed need a nerf.

It's well designed but the numbers are just too high on it.
Le Toucan Will Return
"
GoldDragon32 wrote:
Trickster feels like a next level Ascendancy. I don't think it's anything special or unique offensively,

Count up the cast speed. It's damn near more than you can get from the entire tree. That's not 'unique' mechanically, but it is in terms of power level relative to what other ascendancies give. Imagine the juggernaut gave you 270% increased life for 6 ascendancy points.

Also the combo of power frenzy charges is pretty special/unique. It's on theme given that shadow is between pure blue and pure green, but you get the best of both worlds here since it gives +1 max to both on top of easy generation and maintenance.

Add in the amazing defense and stun immunity (which I think should be Jugg only, or given conditionally to all 7 classes) and that it synnergizes with the meta and yeah... this kit is overloaded, pure and simple. You could nerf the numbers of every notable in Trickster by 33% and I bet you'd still see the numbers in the OP.
"
It probably comes as no surprise to see spell-focused classes take the top spots. Besides the rebalance that spells underwent, we also introduced a handful of new spell skills in patch 3.6.0

There... fixed it for you

It probably comes as no surprise to see spell-focused classes take the top spots. We all know attacks suck in 3.6.0.

From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Good job ruining Slayer! He joins Berserker in the trash can. Which class will be butchered next?
"
shoju wrote:
I'm curious why more people don't play Scion? It is hands down my favorite class.

It sucks ass now that's why

Overleech fucked
Budget even with combined nodes that you can mix match.

It's dookie.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Hellus666 wrote:
SLAAAAYEEEEERRRRRR \m/

REIGN IN BLOOD \M/
Time to bring back old slayer? and uhm rework berserker.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info