Developer Questions and Answers

GGG mentioned a few expansions ago that curses would be changing substantially changing. Was Exposure the change you needed? Or is their going to be another big change coming to "Curse Land"?
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Will you go back to creating more simple leagues like breach/abyss/domination/bloodlines/rampage (pretty much all of the old leagues)? What do you think about making such leagues?

Personally i enjoy simple leagues where i kill more things or get new tools to kill more things. It's an ARPG after all
Will we ever be able to buy mtx points in 5/10/15 etc? Just lower packs? I've not bothered with multiple mtx items/sales because I'm only missing 5 points and I'm not going to pay £4 to get points to then another 5 points behind something and the cycle just goes over and over.
Last edited by Pkerjock on Apr 22, 2019, 5:48:09 PM
When we finally going to see some offline trading(AH).
When GGG is going to make us more fun instead of broken challenges like Cadiro 5000,synthesis x100 bosses & ofc 3ex cortex
Last edited by DC2K16 on Apr 22, 2019, 5:50:18 PM
What's the deal with the absurd RNG gating? Farrul, Aul, The Cortex - who do you design things like these for? Is it worth the design time/resources to create content that almost nobody will ever see?
What is(are) the most important aspect(s) you currently focus on while developing/planning future PoE leagues/expansions/content/game changes?
IGN: ??? (Fips_PoE - Conquerors Of The Atlas, Metamorph League)

Originally joined: Jan 29, 2013.
Can we get a glimpse of GGG's current views on trade and the possibility of an Auction House type system for Currency, Fragments and Maps? Or consumables in general? There is an overwhelming amount of support for something like this, even if it was introduced in a limited way. i.e. something that was unlocked after act 10 or once you reach a specific point the game.

--
Gundo
With the recent Atlas rework, PoE has shown no opportunity cost in participating in past league mechanics (i.e. skipping Alva's content won't net you more other master missions or such). Recent Synth. dev comments in fact suggested that core mechanics like map drops are even balanced around the assumption players interact with all game content.

Given that GGG plans to continue rolling out expansions with new content, it seems very possible that not everyone will enjoy all content. As players will often want to engage if the content is profitable though even if they don't enjoy it.

So, the question...

Is there any plan to allow players to opt out of certain past league content they do not enjoy, without being penalized or feeling they are missing out on rewards by "not playing the game properly, like development intended" ?
When Uber Elder "kills" each of Shaper's guardians, is he really killing them or is he drawing out their original forms?

For instance the "flavor text" for the Hydra is "One of my captors wore many faces, yet kept her true face hidden. Now she cannot escape her true face." and they become The Constrictor when elder grabs them.

The Minotaur "flavor text" says "One of my captors felt no emotion. He did not hesitate to inflict pain. Now all he feels is intense, unstoppable agony." and is turned into The Eradicator.

Did Shaper initially corrupt the Elders guardians into his own guardians, or am I reading too far into this?
Last edited by Veskara on Apr 22, 2019, 5:55:34 PM
Why do you ignore player requests to improve Trading systems? A lot of palyers gave you money and invested to you, but its 2019 and Poe is one of best game. BUT trading system looks like from 1990.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info