Developer Questions and Answers

I was wondering, are there currently still uniques in the game that are "undiscovered", as in haven't been found ingame yet? If so, are any of them locked behind vendor recipes?

And what about "Farsight", a helmet that looks identical Gale-, Thunder- and Flamesight on the 2d art, but has a different flavour text? Is it possible to obtain it?
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
This was prompted from a answer in the first Q&A about infinite delving.

Q> You do not have plans to allow players to infinitely Delve or other content. Have you thought of something similar like allowing users to specialize in a specific form of content?

Idea> I see this almost as professions in other games. Maybe something where players can choose to align themselves with one of the masters to get an increase of the content they desire either for game play or for economic reasons. This would be no more than how much delve we saw during delve league probably less. You would see the other masters less but Sulphite ever 3 maps or so.

Reasoning> I feel with small balance changes and slightly more diversified rewards the economy would be fine, because if something is "strong" then everyone will do that and then it will go down in price because supply and demand. It would be cool if the idea to specialize or play what we want to a bit more would be good and you could change your alignment weekly and maybe it would add new strategy to league starts which who you align yourself with for league start.
There are several reasons player retention has been less than stellar this league. Have you considered (and can you even tell) the impact no longer supporting dx9 has had on player retention?

I, for one, play far less than I normally would because of the dx9 dump. By literally hundereds of hours.
Are you satisfied with the current state of trading on consoles? Do you plan to provide a better user interface more akin to the current 3rd party trading sites for PC?
many of the long time supporters have microtransactions, and many of those people have doubles and triples of them would you ever consider being able to sell them back to the store for a much lower point cost.
Playing with 80 sometimes 95 ping is too high.(from Turkey) Any chance to open an Istanbul server?
Have you guys think about an offline version of PoE?
Will you ever allow supporter packs to be bought by points as an option to cash? I personally would buy the bigger more expensive packs if this was the case.
do we gonna have event race again? like 2years ago i think meybe more where ea 2/3 hours we have some event? like 15min to kill brutus...
I have a question / suggestion.

Would it be possible to add a training mode for races? (this is a question)

Because a exclusive mode for race, because every race in new leagues, the craftings are released, the trials is not finished, the map is clean and mainly you run with the items you get, without the worry of consuming something which is stored in your chest.

In this exclusive mode for runners, with each new char, everything is restarted.

Some will mention the private league, yes, the private league is perfect, but not everyone can afford and yet for every training. The suggestion is a private solo league per character, with no modifiers.

I like and practice races, and I feel these difficulties.

(sorry for my english, i used Google Translate) :P

Thanks!

EDIT:
After I posted the question / suggestion above, new ideas and benefits that this training mode can bring to the community and to GGG.

Today the known runners are streamers, the training mode can be stored and saved by GGG as a way to get to know their community runners, there could be a league leaderboard or not, the time of player performed in-game on the main goals of a race, could be stored.

I believe that every character created in training mode has a time to expire - for example, 1 day (24 hours), or until it is deleted. But your log remains on the account or community leaderboard.

I know it seems like a lot of ideas out of reality, but as for me the races in PoE have become quite motivating in the game, I would like changes and evolution in this direction.

Once again, thank you!
Last edited by levixbr on May 9, 2019, 9:59:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info