Developer Questions and Answers

GGG holding a new expansion to "counter" any kind of Diablo announcement but... we come from 2 "problematic leagues" in-a-row (betrayal/Synthesis) for MOST of players, especial for Hardcore players.

We can expect anything huge, massive game change? Is worth to hold that long?
Which is GGG planning to keep us playing the game until this happens AND what to do if any announcement never happens?
would you mind to bring this game to MacOS please?
IGN: Lawyne (Stream: www.twitch.tv/lawyne) [inactive]
100% Life Shaper in 1s https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173720595
Practical Blade Flurry https://tinyurl.com/practicalBF
Why do you refuse to improve trading in PC?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
With each new league, the slice of items in the river that come from the temporary HC league grows smaller and smaller and people on my friend list are slowly switching to SC.

Are there any plans at all to bolster the HC population?

Reference: http://poeapp.com/#/stats
1. How many employees does the company currently have? Do you still have (physical) space for more in your office?

2. What have you guys been reading recently? Are there favourite book genres that dominate? How many of you have written their own books?

3. The official forum is extremely toxic. Are you happy with its state? If not, are there any plans to enhance forum experience for people who don't agree with level of freedom aggressive people have?
I'm not talking about direct complaints about GGG, because I understand why you allow too much in these cases, but mainly how people treat each other and wordings they use. Today I was a witness of a community manager of another game politely asking someone to avoid a certain word and I was amazed. I'd like to clone him and use here.

4. Are there any plans to rework what race seasons were and bring them back in the foreseeable future? Or, in other words, any short event series that last longer than a weekend and are available for everyone, not only streamers or players who signed up for certain private leagues?

E:
5. Could you tell us something about bug tracking process?
And when should we include a bug number, and when is it not necessary?
I've been playing PoE since Anarchy, and I still don't know.

Sorry if stupid! ^^'
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Last edited by Iangyratu on Apr 25, 2019, 10:43:06 AM
You ever going to hire more than a part time intern to fix bugs?

Are there any plans to ever update the game engine?
Could you guys allow access to the wiki (or information available on the wiki for crafting, item drop locations, affix possibilities, etc) in-game? Having to alt-tab constantly breaks immersion and is tedious.
Question:

Do you think that the last few leagues' mechanics (namely Incursion, Delve, Betrayal, Synthesis) discourage the creation of new characters due to progress (mostly) being character-bound?

Elaboration:

Many players (including myself) feel like they're being punished for creating new characters since we lose anywhere from some to all of the progress we made with the league mechanics. Starting a new character pretty much "resets" all of the progress made in Incursion, Betrayal and Synthesis. Delve has its upgrades and depth shared amongst characters, but Sulphite is still character-bound.
In most of the times it is not worth to kill map bosses due to the fact their drops are often worse than drops from a random monster pack in map. Is it a desired thing, or you want to buff loot from bosses in near future?
Any plans on buff of explosive arrow? Enchantments of the unit or anything related to it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info