3.7 Synthesis - Unleash the Bees! SRS Necro - Cheap - Deathless Uber Elder

Thoughts as my league starter:

- Pretty smooth levelling process, one of my quicker builds to reach maps halfway through day 1. Basically rolled through content with 4L +1 Minion helm and a 4L Zombies Chest (as a meatshield). Dropped Zombies on maps after buying a Victaro's.

- Power jump from 4L SRS in maps was noticeable, damage just fell off a cliff. On day 2, got lucky to snipe a 6L Realmshaper for 19c (I couldn't believe it).

All lab was ridiculously easy, you can phase Izaro each phase.

About to clear all yellow maps and enter red maps.

Pros: single target and overall dmg is pretty damn good.

Cons: squishy right now (TC gear check pls). 4.1k life, 1.9k ES

I've made some changes and am using Precision (dropped Wrath) and running Temp Chains-Blasphemy. This means that I was able to add Grip of the Council, a pretty nice buff and gives decent life+res.

But yeah, I feel survival is an issue, especially those legions mobs that shoot out those red things which I don't know what it is but it rips through my HP instantly. Also when you get hit the ES recharge time kinda screws you over.

Trying to work out if I like having Multistrike or not. Running a 4R-2B setup for now.

Last edited by Eathb on Jun 10, 2019, 5:53:26 AM
"
Eathb wrote:
Thoughts as my league starter:

- Pretty smooth levelling process, one of my quicker builds to reach maps halfway through day 1. Basically rolled through content with 4L +1 Minion helm and a 4L Zombies Chest (as a meatshield). Dropped Zombies on maps after buying a Victaro's.

- Power jump from 4L SRS in maps was noticeable, damage just fell off a cliff. On day 2, got lucky to snipe a 6L Realmshaper for 19c (I couldn't believe it).

All lab was ridiculously easy, you can phase Izaro each phase.

About to clear all yellow maps and enter red maps.

Pros: single target and overall dmg is pretty damn good.

Cons: squishy right now (TC gear check pls). 4.1k life, 1.9k ES

I've made some changes and am using Precision (dropped Wrath) and running Temp Chains-Blasphemy. This means that I was able to add Grip of the Council, a pretty nice buff and gives decent life+res.

But yeah, I feel survival is an issue, especially those legions mobs that shoot out those red things which I don't know what it is but it rips through my HP instantly. Also when you get hit the ES recharge time kinda screws you over.

Trying to work out if I like having Multistrike or not. Running a 4R-2B setup for now.

Looking good!
About the survival issue, ye i would maybe sacrifice som dmg for EHP since the legion mobs hits harder than Betrayal mobs... i do think this will be nerfed tho.
White mobs almost oneshots 6-7k hp characters...
I'm using a similar configuration to live longer, however, I'm having a hard time maintaining mana, I'm constantly lacking and I have to use flask.

I accept suggestion
"
DASDIAS wrote:
I'm using a similar configuration to live longer, however, I'm having a hard time maintaining mana, I'm constantly lacking and I have to use flask.

I accept suggestion

You're suppose to spend ES, and im seeing you lack alot of it.
Get some and you should see an improvement.
I recommend getting

Pretty much doubles your life flasks and should fix es issues.
Also gives you nice es regen from stone golem if you are using one.
There's new timeless jewel that gives 160% minion damage what do you think about it? I forgot the name thou.
т 15 пока чистится без проблем и с выживанием нормально
"
popotm wrote:
There's new timeless jewel that gives 160% minion damage what do you think about it? I forgot the name thou.

I havent look that much into the new jewels, they seem crazy tho.
And that jewel do seem like its worth it, id say go for it! :)
"
timurneskorov wrote:
т 15 пока чистится без проблем и с выживанием нормально

According to google translate you "
t 15 while cleaned without problems and with normal survival"

Great to hear! :)
This build is amazing!
I'm playing "Path of Exile" since closed beta and can't close all available content before. But... this build give me keys to smash throght Atlas to deathless Uber Elder and deathless Uber Atziri.
I have a small problems only with Vaal Legion mobs and rare stun-locks from flickers. So what are you thinking about Presense of Chayala? It can resolve resistanse problems and free the pantheon from Brine King.
Last edited by Radolf on Jun 16, 2019, 1:42:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info