3.7 Synthesis - Unleash the Bees! SRS Necro - Cheap - Deathless Uber Elder

"
Raazen wrote:

About the reduced jewels, this is a doozy on my part, im changing it in the guide, we dont even need enlighten

Im gonna move em to the Min/Max section where they're needed.

I dont think Clarity is in the guide, in the PoB its turned off but im removing it from there. (i had it on my char for no reason what so ever, removed)

About the guide being expensive, thank you... i dont get all these posts.

Edit: Guide is updated, new PoB also!

One thing I'm gonna do to help with survivability ( i feel squishy but maybe I'm spoiled from the trickster i was playing) is those boots will change to CwDT > IC > Blade Vortex > Blind.I'll also probably grab a jewel that gives minions % chance to blind. I'll need to find a new spot for the stone golem. For now the gloves make the most sense since I'm only using 3 of 4 sockets there. I guess in a perfect world I'd have command of the pit and a 6th socket on the chest to support the golem, wouldnt need to be linked.

Last edited by DotsandDashes on Mar 24, 2019, 10:20:16 PM
Your Level 52 and 72 links in the "Leveling" section are the same URL/Tree.
"
TheChrono wrote:
Your Level 52 and 72 links in the "Leveling" section are the same URL/Tree.

Thank you for telling me, fixed.
GOOD build ty for sharing.can clear anything right now
On the ps version unleash doesn’t work with SRS. It’s marked as not supporting minion skills and srs is a minion skill.
Any ideas?
"
bigmunch wrote:
On the ps version unleash doesn’t work with SRS. It’s marked as not supporting minion skills and srs is a minion skill.
Any ideas?

I cant find anywhere what current patch's on PS4 but im sure it will get patched soon.

The build is fully functional without Unleash support, i had "Added cold damage support" before Unleash got patched.
What exactly is the best way to craft a +3 staff currently?
"
Simagol3 wrote:
What exactly is the best way to craft a +3 staff currently?

I havent tried crafting one, but id guess essence crafting would be the easiest.
"Of rage" gives +1 socketed fire gems, one of the higher gives 2+.

With some luck you should be able to hit 1+ socketed gems also.

With synthesis crafting, we can probably hit +5 or more even but i have no clue how the crafting works yet.
huh okay, i allready bought all the resonable priced essences of rage xD And as far as i know there is now way to block the % of x Dmg as extra chaos, so master craft exalting is a real expensive gamble xD Damn
What about Elemental Focus instead multistrike?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info