3.7 Synthesis - Unleash the Bees! SRS Necro - Cheap - Deathless Uber Elder

Instead of connecting the tree by deep wisdom, you can connect the 1 point by the jewel?
Last edited by tvskyy on Jul 13, 2019, 6:45:56 PM
"
tvskyy wrote:
Instead of connecting the tree by deep wisdom, you can connect the 1 point by the jewel?

Yes you can do that, i think i connected through there because of the dexterity, but cant rly remember.
Looks like a very fun build, going for it as my first minion character, wish me luck :-)
this build good for legions too?
"
duabijitelur wrote:
this build good for legions too?

It might be a bit squishy because of the oneshot factor this league,
but the build has over the top damage so there is plenty of room for sacrificing some of it for more EHP.

Edit: Im writing this on my laptop on my vacation so i cant really tell you at the moment how to sacrifice, but there is lots of options.
Last edited by Raazen on Jul 27, 2019, 5:55:32 AM
Hi, I've been running your build this league and I've made it to 92 and I have a few questions. This is my first league back after awhile and I'm just learning Path of Building.

First I wanted to ask if Fortify support's "Supported Skills deal (20-34)% more Melee Damage" affects SRS, PoB seems to think so as the DPS skyrockets so I was thinking about switching Ruthless out unless this is some calculation bug. On the same note, PoB seems to also see a jump in DPS with Elemental Focus Support and I was wondering if again, it's just a fluke in PoB.

Last thing is that I was wondering if I'm doing something wrong with Wave of Conviction, Path of building says I'm not applying Fire Exposure or any exposure for that matter because I'm dealing equal amounts of Fire and Lightning. I saw in your PoB that you deal more fire and therefor you get the fire exposure calculation. Is this required? does it give both Fire and Lightning Exposure when there are equal amounts?

Edit: So I've double checked and switched my DPS to Shaper and the boost doesn't seem a big as before but I still see and increase with 20/20 Elemental Focus and Fortify Gems.
Last edited by Ironbrand1 on Jul 27, 2019, 6:29:51 PM
So, still leveling and enjoying the build, went for the Ravens MTX :-)

One question I have is at what level you suggest to go for the MoM/EB combo? When I can equip Victario's? Not until most of the tree is done? The leveling trees only show EB at the final tree (and not MoM), but I'm seeing mana issues before that?

Appreciate the help!
DELETED
Last edited by Posada93 on Jul 28, 2019, 10:44:30 AM
"
GreyBrainCell wrote:
So, still leveling and enjoying the build, went for the Ravens MTX :-)

One question I have is at what level you suggest to go for the MoM/EB combo? When I can equip Victario's? Not until most of the tree is done? The leveling trees only show EB at the final tree (and not MoM), but I'm seeing mana issues before that?

Appreciate the help!

Yeah, when u can equip Victarios sounds good, since most auras gets applied then.
"
Ironbrand1 wrote:
Hi, I've been running your build this league and I've made it to 92 and I have a few questions. This is my first league back after awhile and I'm just learning Path of Building.

First I wanted to ask if Fortify support's "Supported Skills deal (20-34)% more Melee Damage" affects SRS, PoB seems to think so as the DPS skyrockets so I was thinking about switching Ruthless out unless this is some calculation bug. On the same note, PoB seems to also see a jump in DPS with Elemental Focus Support and I was wondering if again, it's just a fluke in PoB.

Last thing is that I was wondering if I'm doing something wrong with Wave of Conviction, Path of building says I'm not applying Fire Exposure or any exposure for that matter because I'm dealing equal amounts of Fire and Lightning. I saw in your PoB that you deal more fire and therefor you get the fire exposure calculation. Is this required? does it give both Fire and Lightning Exposure when there are equal amounts?

Edit: So I've double checked and switched my DPS to Shaper and the boost doesn't seem a big as before but I still see and increase with 20/20 Elemental Focus and Fortify Gems.

I havent really checked if gems should get swapped out, if Fortify is better than ruthless damage wise, it sounds like a good idea.

I have no clue tbh about Wave of conviction, if it can double proc exposure.
I would imagine that fire exposure is the best, so try to get something that boosts it a bit in order to proc it.

At laptop on vacation so cant check in PoB atm.
Last edited by Raazen on Jul 28, 2019, 3:40:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info